BY BERTOLLI #4 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?1 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Erica R.
Afton, TN
I love anything with basil in it and this sauce was no exception. The flavor can't be beat. It's great quality and the ingredients mix well. The basil isn't overpowering. It's balanced well.
Brandylinn S.
Knoxville, TN
I love the way this sauce tastes. It has a strong basil flavor, which I really like, and tastes simply fresh. It my go-to sauce when making spaghetti because it tastes so fresh and authentic!
Mohini C.
I can make any type of meatball and this sauce blends well with it. it has just the right amount of seasonings and tomatoes to make an awesome sauce. it's my go to for a dipping sauce as well.
Breanne R.
Mims, FL
Love this pasta sauce it's definitely my go to sauce when it's a quick spaghetti dinner night!
I've tried a lot of pasta sauces in the past.
But nothing's better then the Bertollii Tomato and Basil combo sauce 😋 Bon appetite
JEN R.
Bethel Park, PA
I used a few jars of this for rigatonni for a Thirty One party I was hosting. Everyone including my husbands rabdma asked me if the sauce was homemade! She even insisted I give her my recipe. This stuff is a yummy trick!
Erin R.
I am a fan of Bertolli's pasta sauces. I love to make mine homemade from scratch but that doesn't always fit into my busy schedule. That's when I choose the Tomato and Basil sauce. It has a great depth of flavor and is a great alternative to use on pasta, and in baked dishes like baked spaghetti or manicotti.
Meegan N.
Birmingham, AL
Bertolli is an okay sauce if you must go with a cheaper bottled sauce. Definitely not something I will buy regularly but does the job when you are looking to make a large serving of pasta for friends or family. Definitely my favorite of the lower end brands.
Brandy M.
Wakefield, RI
Delicious taste, perfect balance. Sometimes companies can get too carried away with the spices. Adding too much and ruining it. Or they don't add enough. This is the perfect blend. I will definitely be buying this again!
Catty G.
Amazingly delicious. I like purchasing this at my local store. They did not carry it but brought it back. It has great flavors. I like adding minced garlic & fresh tomato. But I try not to overdo it Cz I'll get heartburn.
Jona K.
Great tasting sauce. Rich and fresh flavor. I usually put this sauce in the crock pot with either meatballs or just extra veggies like mushrooms on low for a few hours and it actually tastes like home made sauce. This is definitely my favorite brand and flavor.
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?