BY BERTOLLI #5 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?1 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Jessica L.
This is one of my favorite sauces for pasta dishes. It has a rich, smooth taste with a hint of bail. I always make sure to have at least 1 jar of this on hand in my pantry.
Melissa S.
This is a delicious sauce that makes a great base for many pasta dishes. I personally love adding mushrooms, spinach and chicken to this and serve over linguine.
Julie C.
One of my favorite pasta sauces out there. I use it every time I need a tomato sauce. It just has that perfect taste, like you get in an Italian restaurant.
Bec S.
Tasmania, Australia
Nice for a jar of sauce, very handy store cupboard item.
Good taste, the basil isn't too overpowering like some sauces. Very handy for a quick spaghetti meal
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
This is a great base to start off your sphagetti dinner. Taste and consistency are good and the price is great. Add what you want to make it your own.
Adayinis C.
I use this for preparing my favorite food in the whole world (pasta) and it tastes amazing, I highly recommend this product, it isn't expensive at all
Rebecca P.
Edmonton, AB
I find this sauce good to use if I am in a rush and don't have time to make my own. I will only buy if it is on offer as I do find it to be expensive.
Katie G.
Apt. 2, New Jersey
I usually cook my own, but for a jarred sauce, is is good for quick pasta dish or even kinda like using it as a marinara dip for mozzarella sticks.
Elizabeth C.
Orillia, Ontario
I generally make my own pasta sauce from scratch but when I'm in a pinch this stuff is pretty darn good - best store-bought sauce for sure!
Jennifer H.
I like that it's a little sweet & a little savory at the same time. Its as close to homemade as I've ever seen & I really enjoy this sauce.
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?

back