BY BERTOLLI #5 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?1 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Karan D.
This sauce is yum!!!! It has the right texture and taste! It doesn't feel heavy and it doesn't steal the show! I like my food where all the ingredients shine through and this sauce does that. I love basil and it gives a freshness to the pasta or anything to add it to. Def a must try!
Carixa M.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
With food allergy family we find this sauce to be the best you can find in the store.
We can make spaghetti very quickly with using this sauce. If we want a little extra we simply added fresh mushrooms, onion, etc.
Rosie M.
This pasta sauce is very very tasty. It goes great with garlic bread. It's way better than anything else I have tried. Chicken, pasta and this sauce taste great together. I think that this pasta sauce is great, I love it!! It's amazing overall.
molly r.
This sauce has a nice basil flavor. For the price and convenience it is not bad but you can tell it is not a fresh sauce. The consistency is a little thin for lasagna. I would buy this again is I need something quick but it doesn't compare to homemade sauce.
Jodie J.
Brandon, MB
I love homemade pasta sauce & when I don't have any in my storage, I go to a store & I grab this jar because it tastes great & it's made with real herbs & spices!! My family loves this!!
Amanda C.
Love this sauce!! i snatch it up especially when its on sale. so flavorful and versatile, you can just heat the sauce or add anything you want to it. but the beauty is you don't have to
Laure P.
Cornwall
This is one of my favorite Jared spaghetti sauces. I always use this when making a big batch of spaghetti sauce. I add it to my hamburger and seasonings and the end product is simply delicious!
jennifer t.
Summerside , Prince Edward Island
Great sauce for pasta my family enjoys it often. Very good price can be bought at almost every grocery stores . The taste is great had some bad sauces but this one is great.
Jessica L.
This is one of my favorite sauces for pasta dishes. It has a rich, smooth taste with a hint of bail. I always make sure to have at least 1 jar of this on hand in my pantry.
Melissa S.
This is a delicious sauce that makes a great base for many pasta dishes. I personally love adding mushrooms, spinach and chicken to this and serve over linguine.
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?