BY BERTOLLI #4 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?1 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Dallas L.
On occasion do I find a pasta sauce that I fall in love with, this is one of them! This sauce is so flavorful! I love mixing in sausage or chicken with it and some veggies like onion with it. Definitely would recommend this to anyone looking for a great pasta sauce!
ALANA H.
Dublin , TX
I really like this sauce. I like that you can taste the Basil in it but it's not over powering. I really enjoy this flavor when cooking baked ziti. Yumm! Price wise it cost a little more but you definitely get what you pay for. It's definitely a more fresher sauce than some of the other brands I've tried.
Mikayla K.
Tomato and basil pasta sauce is my absolute favorite! I love heating it up and serving with some whole wheat pasta, parmesan cheese and garlic bread. The sauce is so good I dip my bread, garlic sticks mozzarella sticks, and other things into it as well!!
Amanda Z.
Pasta is one of my favorite foods. I find though that pasta is only as good as the sauce. Bertolli has done something right with there basil and tomato sauce. It tastes like homemade and fresh. Yum.
Sarah I.
Quite an expensive sauce in comparison to others, but I would purchase it nevertheless (and have done) as a delicious flavor definitely comes on top for me. A lovely blend of tomato and basil with just the right balance.
Karan D.
This sauce is yum!!!! It has the right texture and taste! It doesn't feel heavy and it doesn't steal the show! I like my food where all the ingredients shine through and this sauce does that. I love basil and it gives a freshness to the pasta or anything to add it to. Def a must try!
Rosie M.
This pasta sauce is very very tasty. It goes great with garlic bread. It's way better than anything else I have tried. Chicken, pasta and this sauce taste great together. I think that this pasta sauce is great, I love it!! It's amazing overall.
Carixa M.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
With food allergy family we find this sauce to be the best you can find in the store.
We can make spaghetti very quickly with using this sauce. If we want a little extra we simply added fresh mushrooms, onion, etc.
molly r.
This sauce has a nice basil flavor. For the price and convenience it is not bad but you can tell it is not a fresh sauce. The consistency is a little thin for lasagna. I would buy this again is I need something quick but it doesn't compare to homemade sauce.
Jodie J.
Brandon, MB
I love homemade pasta sauce & when I don't have any in my storage, I go to a store & I grab this jar because it tastes great & it's made with real herbs & spices!! My family loves this!!
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?