BY BERTOLLI #4 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?1 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
wild4makeup a.
Dunedin, FL
I love the fact that I can just pop a cup of this in the microwave or put it in a pan to heat up. It takes the hassle out of preparing food. I really enjoy the flavor too but it might be a little strong for some.
Lenora J.
Sand Springs, OK
This sauce is fantastic just for noodles or shrimp sauce. I purchase this at Reasor's, at a very reasonble price. Very tasty. Chunks of tomatoes and bits of basil. Stands the test to the real deal.I would highly recommend this product.
Joseph L.
Roseville, CA
Wonderful sauce! I usually only make pasta with marinara when I have friends over since it makes so much. When I cook for a group of three, I only need half of the jar of sauce! Definitely long lasting and the sauce sells at a good price too. Taste is wonderful and texture is thick but not pasty.
Danielle  B.
Fort Jennings, OH
I like the simplicity of the sauce, it has great flavor with out overpowering the pasta dish. I normally buy this at my local grocery store when it is on sale. I usually just use this pasta to make spaghetti or in a lasagna. I would definitely recommend this sauce to others.
Wendy M.
My family liked the taste and I liked the price (it was on sale). I did add fresh oregano, basil and thyme to the sauce. I usually only purchase Bertolli now and make sure and re-use the glass jars!
Angela C.
Logan, WV
I'm very picky about buying ready made pasta sauce so this is the one and only one my family uses. It's quick and easy when we don't make our own. The flavor is great, the spices stand out and it's very hearty. Love, love, love it!
Tristan C.
Whoever doesn't like pasta sauce hasn't tried Bertolli's sauce. You can taste all the ingredients used. The taste is so good and delicious. My whole family loves it and I hope other families have the chance to try it on their pasta.
Jennifer H.
Odenton, MD
Excellent. Very nice alone or as a sauce base. I'm vegetarian but can still use this to prepare meals for those who like chicken, shrimp, or meatballs with their pasta. Very workable and delicious, A staple, absolutely recommend.
Madison B.
By far one of the best pasta sauces on the market. Rarely do you find one that doesn't need a little extra seasoning but this definitely stands up to the rest. Their other flavors are just as good
Jenna S.
Akron, OH
Delicious and classic!! A great pasta sauce for a quick meal. I usually like to add extra seasoning to my store bought sauces, but if you just don't have the time this sauce has a great flavor already!
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?