BY BERTOLLI #7 in Pasta Sauce

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?1 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Was on sale so I decided to purchase this, last week for dinner that I made tonight. It’s not the best sauce personally. I don’t particularly care for the spices in it. It may be a bit heavy on basil and garlic. It’s not terrible, it’s just not for me. I won’t be purchasing it again.
Genevieve A.
Chapman, KS
This sauce surprised me with it's taste. I only bought it because it was on sale at my local supermarket. I wouldn't say that I loved it but I would buy it again if it was on sale. I prefer a sauce that has more veggies and a chunkier texture. The one I grabbed seemed a bit more runny. However, like I said, the flavor was very nice and there were no complaints from my family. I would recommend buying it on sale as I'm not sure it's worth the price.
Constance S.
My husband loves these peppers. Sometimes you just want the mom-style comfort of the classic. Beef, rice, and bertolli tomato sauce! It's such an easy combination... the bertolli add the right amount of zest and flavor to this simple dish! Yummmy!
Jenell J.
I love food and pasta is my favorite I love sauce but this one is my favorite you can usually find them at any grocery store which is what I like and the flavor is good if you love pasta go grab some of this sauce
Melody T.
Foley, AL
I love the freshness of Bertolli, I can serve it to my family without having to worry about all the harsh chemicals like other brands. No need to season Its great by itself!
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is an absolutely fabulous sauce. It tastes so fresh, as if I made it from scratch myself.
This is the first time I have used this, and I will definitely re-purchase. The flavor is well balanced. The basil is not strong at all. It is light and creamy.
I'm a University student who needed quick easy meals to make and this was absolutely fantastic. I didn't have to add any additional seasoning. A++
Stefanie V.
Hialeah, FL
Probably the best sauce you can buy at any grocery store. Growing up Italian, I know a good sauce when I taste it. Now this doesn't compare to a true home cooked sauce, but for sauce in a jar, its pretty good! Ragu and other brands are decent but have that manufactured flavor that just reminds you that the sauce was made in massive quantities, rather than in a big pot on the stove with lots of love. This sauce, however, stands out from the crowd and in a pinch makes a for a nice pasta. When you add additional seasoning and maybe even some crushed tomatoes it turns out even better.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Bertolli is the only pasta sauce I use. I never have to add additional spices and it has amazing, fresh flavor. It's the closest to homemade pasta sauce I have even had and even better than many of the homemade pasta sauces that I've had. Other supermarket sauces do not even compare. I can't even eat anything else after having this. They also sell organic Bertolli pasta sauce as well.
Rachel D.
Bertolli is my go to pasta sauce. We usually do add a little red wine and onions during cooking to enhance the flavor. I also really like to add some fresh basil. The price is very affordable and there are a few different flavor combinations. I would definitely recommend trying.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is literally the best pasta sauce I have ever tried! I always add butter to mine to make it a little more rich, but dang! It really doesn't get any better than this! It's not too sweet and not too tangy. It's just the perfect amount of everything you need for the perfect tomato sauce!
Sheila B.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Madhuri P.
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this come in other varieties?