BY BERTOLLI

Cook with consciousness. Organic pasta sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil, fennel and a touch of Romano cheese.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sugar, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Organic Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Fennel. Contains: Milk

• Does this come in other varieties?2 Answers
  • Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?1 Answers
  • Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?4 Answers
Bertolli® Organic Traditional Tomato & Basil Sauce

Start your review of Bertolli® Organic Traditional Tomato & Basil Sauce!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lancaster, NY
Great flavor! One of our go to sauces for our pasta. It's a nice hardy flavor with chunks of tomatoes and basil. It really doesn't need much improvement. It's a filling sauce and probably one of the healthier options out there. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great tasting sauce.
p.o. box 2255
I love making my sauces but this is definitely a saver on time when your trying to cut corners and save time. Idk how many times ball practice and things have ran late and I could actually make spaghetti and still use a good product that made it taste like homemade sauce
MERCED , CA
I love this pasta sauce. Its priced great. I try to buy organic when I can without breaking the bank. I always seem to find it in sale. It tastes great. I hate when i have to add extra seasoning to pasta sauce. I love the connivence.
Corpus Christi, TX
This is my favorite pasta sauce. It is delicious and is well priced. I get a jar every week for a variety of dishes whether it would be spaghetti, ravioli, or pizza. One jar lasts about two meals for me.
altoona,Pa
This is my homes favorite sauce. We bought it on a limb one night and haven’t bought a single other kind since. It tastes delicious (if you like basil). And has more of an authentic Italian taste
Davison, MI
I prefer to make my own pasta sauce but this Bertolli® Organic Traditional Tomato & Basil Sauce has been a real go to for me lately. Quality ingredients and great taste! I used this as dip for a snack appetizer tray and people were shocked in a from the jar!
Southlake
We purchase these in packs of three from Costco. The flavor is fantastic and I used it as a base for my homemade sauce.  I add: olive oil, tomato paste, tomato chunks , fresh basil, pinch of sugar and let is simmer.  It's the most home-made flavor sauce I've tried.  Family agrees.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
I love pasta!  But I also want to get in my veggies! I love that the tomato and basil sauce is hearty and delicious but also organic to try and eat as clean as I can!  I like it by itself, but also doctored up with a handful of fresh basil, fresh parm, and some roasted veggies!
Bradenton, FL
This sauce has slight tomato chunks in it but it’s the best tasting spaghetti sauce so I can deal! Smooth flavor, somewhat sweet somewhat buttery...not too acidic! Usually on sale at my local supermarket too so it’s a steal!
Union City, PA
We love!! It smiles have large chunks of tomato so I’ve found we like it better if I blend it before adding to our pasta. Great basil taste. Reasonable price for being organic, but we only use every third or so pasta dish.
Halifax, NS
Is this brand of sauce available in Canada?
Doe this pasta sauce have a sweet after taste?
Zanesville, OH
1,282 reviews
Does this come in other varieties?
Scarborough, ON
Is this brand of sauce available at Walmart in Canada?

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email