Bertolli Organic Traditional Tomato & Basil uploaded by K C A.

BY BERTOLLI #36 in Pasta Sauce

Bertolli® Organic Traditional Tomato & Basil Sauce.
Restaurant-quality.
Since 1865.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Glenna R.
Glenna R.
Temecula, CA
I love that Bertolli has organic options because I'm trying to eater cleaner without processed foods! I always stick to the traditional tomato and basil and then add my own herbs and seasonings. This one is good but there are other brands that I use as well.
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
Lynchburg, VA
For the price, my family likes this better than most jar tomato sauces. We get this as a backup meal when we're too tired to cook dinner but, don't want to get fast food. Add some veggies to this while it's warming up and you have a really awesome red sauce.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Layton, UT
Foodie Expert
This sauce isn't too pricey and tastes amazing for pasta night. I even add in some chopped onions and garlic for extra flavor. They have many other flavors to try out. One of my favorites is their five cheese sauce. I even add more sprinkle cheese on top.
K C A.
K C A.
Foodie Expert
Best sauce ever!!! I could eat this stuff naked with no ground turkey and still be happy. My kids love it and they are picky eaters. This pairs well with lean ground turkey and mini penne in my house. This is a dinnertime must have!!!!!
Denise R.
Denise R.
Baltimore, MD

My husband came home the past week with this sauce. I loved it! The kids wondered what was different with their spaghetti! Me, I was happy they enjoyed a healthy meal!
Tereza R.
Tereza R.
This is the best sauce I have tasted as an after school snack I always make tortilla pizza. And this sauce is amazing taste like a real pizza.
Elene T.
Elene T.
New Castle, DE
Foodie Expert
This is the greatest pre-made pasta sauce on earth, in my humble opinion. I don't like sweet pasta sauces, except for the wonderful tangy-sweet that is a ripe tomato. That flavor plus the addition of fine olive oil makes this drool-worthy. I actually got kind-of addicted to it for awhile.