Bertolli® Organic Olive Oil, Basil & Garlic Sauce uploaded by Kim D.Bertolli® Organic Olive Oil, Basil & Garlic Sauce uploaded by Cristina M.Bertolli® Organic Olive Oil, Basil & Garlic Sauce uploaded by NICOLE H.

BY BERTOLLI #45 in Pasta Sauce

Create Delicious Dishes With An Organic Sauce Made From Vine-ripened Tomatoes, Sweet Basil, Savory Garlic, Oregano, Onion And Extra Virgin Olive Oil.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Diced Tomatoes In Juice [Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Calcium Chloride (Firming Aid), Citric Acid], Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Onions, Organic Sugar, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Basil, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Oregano.

Buy on Jet.com*
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Love this sauce and this brand of sauce. I eat pasta so often so I am constantly buying sauces. This sauce has a perfect blend of spices and it has a great balance of flavor. It isn't too bland like a lot of sauces are. I really enjoy it!! I usually add a tiny bit of garlic salt and it adds a bunch of flavor as well.  I love my pasta with sautéed mushrooms and this adds so much flavor and makes it 10x better. The mushrooms taste so much better with this sauce too. It is usually on sale at Kroger as well. I recommend trying it as well.
Cristina M.
Hackensack, NJ
I normally skip store-bought pasta sauces and make my own, but I checked up some reviews about this one and most people said aye! I had to buy it myself and man, this is my new go-to quick pasta sauce. I don’t have to “doctor” or tweak it up because it is good as is (maybe some red pepper flakes for heat if needed). I hate that preservative taste in most store-bought sauces and this one doesn’t have that. I am so happy to discover this and make it a staple in my pantry.
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
I love that this is organic and I love how you can really taste the robust flavor of the basil and the garlic all while being healthy! By far the best store bought pasta sauce that I have come across yet! My whole family loves it! And it is priced very reasonably for such awesomeness!
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
When making spaghetti or an angel hair dish I will mix this with Italian sausage and peppers instead of using spaghetti sauce because all the flavors blend in so well, & the taste is amazing. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a great pasta sauce for any pasta dish they want to create. Bertolli is phenomenal I will always keep buying.
Janie R.
This is my absolute favorite store bought sauce! It has a really great flavor, texture, and consistency. I personally like to cook up a pound of ground turkey in a large pan, then stir in this sauce till warm. It's so good and makes for a very filling sauce
Jackie F.
This is one of the best jar sauces out there. You can even combine half and half with another of their tomato sauce flavors for a sauce that encompasses all of the flavors you want in a sauce.
Miriam B.
This is the sauce I use when making pizza! Has a great taste and gives it a great taste. I just like to add something spicy just to give it a taste and a few pics of tomatoes to give it that chunky texture. I also like the variety of flavors it has.
Alyssa A.
Irving, TX
Any time I make pasta this is the sauce I reach for! My husband who is a pretty picky eater loves it and anytime I have cooked for family and friends I have never had a complaint on it. It is very flavorful and I love that it's organic. The price is righgt too!
Latishe A.
Poughkeepsie , NY
I love the freshness in this sauce you can taste the garlic and the subtle flavor of the olive oil it's almost like being in the kitchen as close as you can get to home made
Rebecca H.
Jackson, GA
Truthfully you cant ever go wrong with anything bertolli makes. I have never bought any product of they'res that I wasn't satisified with. even if you don't use your whole thing they're great for marinating it a little on chicken and it help to moisten it
Kylie M.
Is this sauce really oily?