Bertolli Olive Oil Extra Light Taste – 50.72 fl oz

This quality blend of extra virgin olive oils is “cold pressed” for a naturally full-bodied fruity flavor. Use straight from the bottle on salads, pasta, marinades, soups and sauces, or to make a delectable dip. Smoke Point: 392° F†/200° C

INGREDIENTS:

Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Is this better for cooking or is it yummy raw? I'm looking for a really good quality, delicious evoo that I can drizzle raw on top of pastas, etc.
Is this stronger flavor than other brands?
What else do you use this for? Olive oil or Canola oil?
Start your review of Bertolli Olive Oil Extra Light Taste – 50.72 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
When you're dousing olive oil in the finishing stages of a dish, I recommend a higher quality, as the flavor will be more prominent. in reviews
Loveland, CO
Bertolli Olive Oil Extra Light Taste – 50.72 fl oz uploaded by Samantha B.
Purchased at: Walmart
We use this olive oil all the time! It tastes great and adds a subtle flavor to any italian food we may be preparing, such as this shrimp and tomatoes pasta. Also, it is a much healthier option than oils high in low density lipoproteins like vegetable. This brand is also fairly inexpensive making it a staple in our kitchen!
Arcadia, CA
Bertolli Olive Oil Extra Light Taste – 50.72 fl oz uploaded by Sophie M.
I’ve tried several olive oil for cooking and I think this is the best so far. It doesn’t leave the heavy olive taste. Sometimes it enhances my dishes. Nice about it I also get omega from it.
Colombia SC
I've been trying to use more olive oil instead of regular oil to try and be more healthy with my eating habits. As long as you don't cook food that absorbs the taste of the oil then your food comes out tasting fine, but if it's not then the taste of the olive oil comes out easily. I personally don't like the taste of olive oil in my cooked food, it's different if it's olive oil and spices that you eat with your French loaf of bread.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Did you know that the Olive Oil industry has TONS of fraudulent oils out there?! (Google it!). Most OO on the market that claims to be 100% OO is cut with other cheaper (and harmful) oils! If you google, you’ll find a list of tested olive oils that are legit & 100% olive oil - BERTOLLI is one of them and I found a huge jug at Sam's Club for super cheap! 🙌🙌🙌
Fort wayne, IN
Bertolli Olive Oil Extra Light Taste – 50.72 fl oz uploaded by Chelsea R.
Yummmmmyyy! I made the switch to olive oil recently in our house and this is the brand I love! It has such a organic rich taste that is great on its own with bread and cheese! MUsT TRY!
Pittsburgh, PA
It tastes real good and doesn’t have a heavy smell. Good quality with a reasonable price.
Dodson, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I had to switch my cooking oils up. So I got this and I really like it, but hubby doesn’t. It’s good for you highly recommend
Centerton, AR
I love this brand and this product. It doesn't have a real bitter taste like some other olive oils and it also isn't the most expensive olive oil out there. I'd say this is a good medium on both of those scales. I repurchase regularly and highly recommend it.
Lansing, MI
It wasn't until my 20's that I started cooking with Olive Oil. I've used this brand in particular since day one. One of the most important reasons to use Olive Oil is its healthy properties. One thing I love to do is pour Olive Oil into a bowl and mix it with fresh Italian herbs and spices. Once you dip a piece of fresh warm bread in the mixture, you will never have anything like it again.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
Is a nice oil. Has a very rich colour. The taste is like any other olive oil. I cook Indian food in it and it tastes good
Ask a question to the Influenster community...