BY BERTOLLI

Bertolli olive & garlic sauce 24 oz see more...

Mari S.
Foodie Expert
It has been awhile since I used a jar sauce but this seemed perfect for my chicken Parmesan tonight. And it was. It was very flavorful, lots of garlic which I like. It was convenient and quick. The sauce went perfect with the chicken and cheese.
Jami G.
Orlando, FL
It was such a great addition to the lasagna we had for our thanksgiving! It’s not too heavy or too light, the only thing I️ needed to add was a little garlic (but that’s my Italian blood talking XD )
Neia K.
Pittsburgh
Definitely a go to sauce and very tasty! I liked it a lot now it's not my favorite spaghetti sauce but it definitely didn't let me down in flavor. The price is pretty good could be cheaper. I bought it from Walmart
Stephanie L.
Good sauce. Doesn't have a lot of chunks of tomatoes, but does have lots of garlic in it (which is why I like it). I only buy it when it is on sale, as I think it is expensive otherwise.
Cindy S.
Foodie Expert
I'm not really a fan of Bertolli's olive oil and garlic sauce. There's too much of a garlicky taste and I try to dilute it with more tomato sauce.
John S.
Tehachapi, CA
Great brand of pasta sauce. We've tried a few different ones, but usually come back to Bertolli. For the price you can't beat it.
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this pasta sauce. It makes the meal delicious, and this brand never lets me down. They always have a buy 2 deal as well so that makes it even better.
Angie R.
This is the only brand of pasta sauce I buy when I don't have time to make homemade spaghetti sauce. Tastes close to homemade and it's not sweet like other brands. The garlic is not overpowering and the flavors are perfect for a lot of Italian dishes.
KRISTY M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Foodie Expert
We typically make homemade tomato sauce but if we are in a bind we will use a convenience product. Thankfully this brad has relatively whole some ingredients. We add salt, tomato paste, lemon juice and honey to improve the flavor impact. I recently tired the "ORGANIC" version from Bertolli and liked it even better! Which it wasn't double the price though....
Brittany N.
Foodie Expert
I hate jar pasta sauce. All sauce . But if I don't have time to cook homemade I'll buy it. This kind my husband likes but I still think its to watery and lacking in flavor. But its not the worst store bought sauce I've had