Bertolli® Mushroom Alfredo with Portobello Mushroom Sauce uploaded by Yisell H.Bertolli® Mushroom Alfredo with Portobello Mushroom Sauce uploaded by Tempestt S.Bertolli® Mushroom Alfredo with Portobello Mushroom Sauce uploaded by Autumn W.

BY BERTOLLI #9 in Pasta Sauce

Earthy portobello and button mushrooms create a rich, hearty Alfredo to bring new dimension to your dishes.

INGREDIENTS:

WATER, MUSHROOMS, CREAM, BUTTER (CREAM, SALT), PARMESAN CHEESE (CULTURED PART-SKIM MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), CREAM, BUTTER (CREAM, SALT), SOYBEAN OIL, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, ENZYME MODIFIED EGG YOLK, ROMANO CHEESE MADE FROM COW'S MILK (CULTURED PART-SKIM MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS, SHERRY WINE, SALT, WHEY YEAST EXTRACT, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, XANTHAN GUM, WHY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, GARLIC POWDER, NATURAL FLAVORS, CONTAINS: EGGS, MILK

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Alfredo sauce and mushrooms two of my favorite things. This sauce is creamy and smooth. The added density of mushrooms is fabulous. I saute some mushrooms and cook up some pasta for a delicious quick meal!
Jonathan L.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this sauce! This brand is very high quality. The mushrooms are plentiful and calories are decent. I always buy mushroom Alfredo sauce. It's the best! Give it a try
Jessica R.
Logan
Alfredo sauce is one of my favorite and is one of my comfort foods for pasta when I'm having a really rough day. Very flavorful and not too thin but not too thick either.
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
This sauce is yummy on spaghetti noodles with chicken or burger meat.this is way more creamier than alot of other sauces that we have purchased and used.it is super tasty and our family all loves it,there are seven of us in our home.i would highly recommend this to anyone.
Aliyah L.
['Whittier', ''], CA
Alfredo bertollie sauce is delicious and one of the best sauces at the stores it has such great flavor and makes your pasta night 10x better just add some shrimp or chicken and that will be one amazing bowl of pasta😍😍😍
Stephanie B.
Owosso, MI
Bertolucci Mushroom Alfredo Sauce is my go to sauce for chicken Alfredo. It has the most mouth watering, amazing flavor. I used to use a different brand that didn't have the mushrooms, until my Husband went grocery shopping and brought this kind home. Now, it's all I recommend. There is no need to even add any more mushrooms, because Bertolli did not skimp out on how many they use. It has plenty and the chunks are a perfect size. If you've never had this particular kind of Alfredo sauce, you should definitely give it a try. I guarantee you will never go back to your old brand.
Tiffany N.
Braselton, GA
So Publix just had these BOGO and I was stoked. I got 2 of this type and 2 of another. We go through Alfredo sauce in my house like it's going out of style. I love making my own, but that's not usually very cost-effective (if only heavy cream wasn't so much money!!!) so these are my go-tos for quick dinners.

The taste was awesome. My boyfriend's not a mushroom guy but this was perfect, not too shroomy for him but still shroomy enough for me.

He loved it with our chicken alfredo, and I loved it on top of my spaghetti squash.
Cicely W.
Sanford , NC
Bertolli Mushroom Alfredo sauce is simply delicious. Many cream based sauces are almost too heavy and creamy which over powers the dish. Bertoili alfredo sauce definitely does not do that at all. It compliments pasta without losing the integrity of the sauce. I have used it in many different recipes and it has never let me down. It is so good you can pass it off as your own!
Amanda S.
El Paso, TX
I have a niece who is in her VERY picky stage. I love that this is a very satisfying choice when pasta time comes around. She loves this Alfredo sauce since some usually have no taste whatsoever. So her being happy makes me happy. plus, this is one of my favorite brands in general so it's definitely no problem when she insists on me grabbing a few jars 😁
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
This is my go to alfredo sauce! I LOVE mushrooms & alfredo, so this sauce is perfect for me. It's creamy, with a rich flavor. The mushrooms are small enough for someone who isn't crazy about mushrooms (like my boyfriend) to not even notice they're in there, but big enough for someone who does to can enjoy them. I pair it with angel hair or garden veggie pasta.
Paula S.