Bertolli Mediterranean Style Garlic Shrimp, Penne & Cherry Tomatoes uploaded by Mary D.

BY BERTOLLI

Bertolli® Mediterranean Style™ Garlic Shrimp, Penne & Cherry Tomatoes Meal for 2.
Since 1865.
Pasta and garlic shrimp, cherry tomatoes and asparagus in a white wine sauce.
9 minutes. Skillet prepared.
Serving suggestion: serves two. see more...

• I've never seen this flavour of it. Where would I find a wider se...1 Answers
Laura B.
Buena Park, CA
My husband any I love this this!!! We used to have it about once a week or so on busy nights. Unfortunately, we can't seem to find this particular flavor in any of our local stores anymore. :'(
This is sooooo yummy! The taste of the Garlic Shrimp is just perfect and the penne isn't soggy. We also love the cherry tomatoes! I definitely recommend this to others if they want to try something for an easy pasta night.
Kelly R.
Charlestown, IN
Such a great purchase for a quick and easy dinner. Cleanup was even super easy which is always a plus! Will purchase again and try other flavor options.
Kelsie W.
Washington, DC
Bertolli Mediterranean Style Garlic Shrimp, Penne & Cherry Tomatoes is very good! My favorite taste.
Kollin H.
Milwaukee, WI
Bad............................................................................................
Jayna P.
Swansea, SC
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Abigail A.
Such a great taste + definitely worth the buy. Whether you cook or are just learning this is definitely worth the buy.
Mary a.
Bertolli Mediterranean Style Garlic Shrimp, Penne & Cherry Tomatoes is a yummy sauce for all
Sami K.
Grapevine, AR
OH MY GOSH love this pasta! so amazing! goodness it just sounds good but the flavor is amazing!!
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
I made this one night and claimed it was my own. people to this day still rant and rave about the flavor and how delicious it is
Jewel B.
Leavenworth, KS
I've never seen this flavour of it. Where would I find a wider selection?