Bertolli® Mediterranean Style Garlic Shrimp, Penne & Cherry Tomatoes uploaded by Mary D.

BY BERTOLLI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've never seen this flavour of it. Where would I find a ...1 Answers
Laura B.
Buena Park, CA
My husband any I love this this!!! We used to have it about once a week or so on busy nights. Unfortunately, we can't seem to find this particular flavor in any of our local stores anymore. :'(
Danielle G.
New Orleans, LA
At first I thought the product was a little expensive, but once I tried the pasta it was worth. the product cooks in under 10 minutes. A quick and easy meal for that person on the go who doesn't have time. It is also kid friendly my son loves the shrimp. everything comes together so well in this dish. This is by far my favorite skillet meal on the market.
Yuritzi A.
Albertville, AL
Wanting to have a nice fancy shmancy dinner but without the funds to go out? Look no further. delicious and satisfying entree here! This seriously is worth it's money, the recipe is just like something you'd order off of a restaurant, just alooot cheaper. Try this for yourself!!
Christine d.
Clermont, GA
These are yummy, I've yet to find a Bertolli frozen meal that didn't taste great. However, it's really not enough to feed two people like it says it does. Serving size by the numbers, it's probably right, but if you're hungry you're going to have to make something to go with it.
Jen D.
Salisbury, MD
One of my favorite quick dinners. It's practically all done for you and doesn't feel like a frozen dinner. Just heat in a skillet for 10 minutes and enjoy. Great for an on the go night. Serves about 2 people. I normally eat half that night and the left overs for dinner.
Emry W.
Wichita, KS
It is rare to find a frozen bag of pasta that taste like it came out of an Olive Garden kitchen... And that's not even what you find here. Bertolli is an amazing pasta brand that taste high quality and delicious. The only downfall is the small portion size- only feeds two people.
Nicole L.
Salem, OR
This bertolli pasta with shrimp is to die for! I absolutely love it, I got it at Wal-Mart and have bought it numerous times, I recommend this recipe to families or any single person looking for a great pasta dinner, its perfectly satisfying and healthy too! + it fills you up!
Kat P.
Wadsworth , OH
This product had good flavor and was quick and easy to make however there wasn't a good shrimp to tomato to pasta ratio. It tasted pretty good but definitely wasn't enough for two people to comfortably eat as it states. I will not be purchasing again for that reason.
Candace M.
Bensalem, PA
I loved it. I would have loved to have more shrimp. When I put a protein in my pasta I protein it up ha ha. The vegetables were surprisingly good. I've had my doubts about them but they proved to be good. I did find it to be on the duty side but all and all very good and flavorful. I've purchased more than once
Kara M.
Yummy!!! I love these frozen bag meals I can just throw in a skillet on crazy busy days I'm to tired to cook anything. I love that these are fairly healthy just wish they were a little lower in sodium but they have a great flavor and a pretty good value too.
Jewel B.
Kansas City, KS
I've never seen this flavour of it. Where would I find a wider selection?