Bertolli Meal Soup Meal for 2 Tomato Florentine & Tortellini with Chicken uploaded by Ashley C.Bertolli Meal Soup Meal for 2 Tomato Florentine & Tortellini with Chicken uploaded by Ashley C.

BY BERTOLLI #22 in Boxed Meals & Sides

Bertolli® Premium Meal Soup Tomato Florentine & Tortellini with Chicken.
Space saver bag.
Serves 2!
New!
Fresh tasting restaurant quality.
Since 1865.
Meal for 2.
Cheese-filled tortellini, white meat chicken, spinach and tomatoes in a rich tomato bisque with a hint of basil.
Stovetop prepared in minutes.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Ashley C.
Anderson, CA
The soup was so good! I did however add extra stuff... I added 1 extra cup of spinach, 1/2 a zucchini (shredded) and 2 cups of water instead of 1. It was so good! My family loved it!  Hubby and toddler approved!
Sloane Z.
Little Rock , AR
Obsessed with this stuff. It's such a great item to keep in your freezer for a day you don't feel like cooking. It's extremely easy to make (just boil in a pot for a few minutes after thawing), makes two good sized servings, and is suuupppeerr delicious.
Sophia G.
San Antonio, TX
My heart is broken. My favorite soup is no longer being sold?! I would eat this ALL THE TIME and I wish they would bring it back!! It was so flavorful and the cost was great for the serving size that I got. Sometimes I would pair it with rice (when I needed to really stretch my dollar lol.
Nicki A.
I really didnt think I was going to like this dish when I had it, but I was surprisingly impressed. The flavor was decent and overall, was a decent dish. adding Parmesan cheese on top makes it much better.
maisa s.
Bertolli Meals For 2 Tomato Florentine & Tortellini Pasta With Chicken Meal Soup
makahla k.
My favorite soup ever! Hubby and I are always fighting over who gets more, it's so yummy, filling and healthy! I love that it only takes a few minutes to make, making it one of my favorite meals. And hardly any clean up! Only complaint is I wish it served 4 for leftovers; )
Danielle G.
Keezletown, VA
All of these soups are great - this one was especially flavorful. I love how quick these are to prepare and how filling they are. Only complaint is that my local grocery doesn't offer many flavor choices :(
Ivette F.
Tallahassee , FL
These meals are defintely tasty, but I do wish the portions were a bit bigger. I think the "meal for two" claim is a bit deceptive.
Corey P.
Lisbon, OH
I tried this soup and loved it. It had such a good flavor and plenty of chicken and tortellini.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I have tried this brand and their soups and other products are amazing. I would say that it is healthy and even my daughter likes it.