Add a Photo

By BERTOLLI
#42 in Boxed Meals & Sides
Bertolli® Premium Meal Soup Tomato Florentine & Tortellini with Chicken.
Space saver bag.
Serves 2!
New!
Fresh tasting restaurant quality.
Since 1865.
Meal for 2.
Cheese-filled tortellini, white meat chicken, spinach and tomatoes in a rich tomato bisque with a hint of basil.
Stovetop prepared in minutes.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
makahla k.
makahla k.

My favorite soup ever! Hubby and I are always fighting over who gets more, it's so yummy, filling and healthy! I love that it only takes a few minutes to make, making it one of my favorite meals. And hardly any clean up! Only complaint is I wish it served 4 for leftovers; )
Nicki A.
Nicki A.

I really didnt think I was going to like this dish when I had it, but I was surprisingly impressed. The flavor was decent and overall, was a decent dish. adding Parmesan cheese on top makes it much better.
Ivette F.
Ivette F.
Tallahassee, FL

These meals are defintely tasty, but I do wish the portions were a bit bigger. I think the "meal for two" claim is a bit deceptive.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Keezletown, VA

All of these soups are great - this one was especially flavorful. I love how quick these are to prepare and how filling they are. Only complaint is that my local grocery doesn't offer many flavor choices :(
maisa s.
maisa s.

Bertolli Meals For 2 Tomato Florentine & Tortellini Pasta With Chicken Meal Soup
Corey P.
Corey P.
Lisbon, OH

I tried this soup and loved it. It had such a good flavor and plenty of chicken and tortellini.

Join Now