Bertolli® Meal Soup Meal for 2 Ricotta & Lobster Ravioli in a Seafood Bisque 24 oz. Bag

BY BERTOLLI

A deliciously hearty and fresh-tasting meal soup to be savored anytime. Delectable ricotta and lobster-filled ravioli with crisp vegetables in a rich seafood bisque. A perfect meal for two any day! see more...

Cathy W.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Literally my favorite but I can't find it in stores anymore. I usually buy it when I don't feel like cooking. It's pretty expensive but good for 2 meals. It's so difficult to find not. Not sure what's going on
Samantha P.
Howard Lake, MN
This is our families favorite "quick and easy" meal. Bertolli uses healthier ingredients so I feel better about feeding this to my husband and son, and the taste is amazing! I've purchased this variety several times over and it's always a hit on busy nights. High recommended!
Leah C.
Rochester, MI
This is honestly my favorite soup you can buy at a store. It is so unhealthy for you, but whatever. Everyone I know hates this, but I frequently request this every time my boyfriend goes to the grocery store. It is so creamy and delicious and has shrimp...my favorite!
Lori M.
Plano, TX
Eit is very easy to make but doesn't taste all that great. Will do in a pinch.