Bertolli® Italian Sausage & Rigatoni

Italian sausage, tomatoes and peppers with rigatoni in a spicy tomato sauce.

INGREDIENTS:

Sauce (Diced Tomatoes, Tomato Puree, Water, White Wine, Onions, Carrots, Soybean Oil, Garlic, Tomato Paste, Less Than 2% Of: Celery, Spices, Salt), Cooked Pasta (Water, Enriched Pasta [Durum Wheat Semolina, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate {Iron}, Thiamine Mononitrate {Vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {Vitamin B2}, Folic Acid], Soybean Oil), Cooked Italian Sausage (Pork, Seasonings [Salt, Spices, Corn Syrup, Dextrose, Flavoring, BHA, BHT, Citric Acid], Water), Red Bell Peppers. CONTAINS: WHEAT

I threw the bag away...do I add water?
Start your review of Bertolli® Italian Sausage & Rigatoni!
How would you rate this product?
Kristine C.
Baltimore, MD
I'm not fond of all of the varieties of this brand, this one is pretty good. It's got everything you need for a meal in one bag with none of the mess or fuss of making it all yourself. Great tasting and fast, easy to make.
Loretta G.
This bag is perfect amount of food for a couple who wants a night in but prefers good tasting food. The sausage a spice that compliments the rigatoni.
Sfo M.
Great sized meal for two people! The pasta wasn't too soggy or too dry. The sauce wasn't too strong. I like the sausage flavor and consistency.
Jo R.
Bertolli® Italian Sausage & Rigatoni uploaded by Jo R.
Bertolli Frozen Italian Sausage & Rigatoni is an easy choice for a quick, delicious dinner! From the bag, to the pot, to the serving bowl in 11 minutes! I added a pinch of sugar and some red pepper flakes for my own tastes. One bag serves 2 in my home. The sausage is nice, 9 slices were included. Also, a very fast clean up is a nice perk! I will be purchasing again.
Rebekah R.
N Chesterfld, VA
Portions are filling and the taste is great. The sauce is a little bland but the flavor of the sausage makes up for it.
Krista X.
Tucson, AZ
I really didn’t think I would like the Beryolli Italian Sausage and Rigatoni frozen meal but I was pleasantly shocked otherwise. It’s a bit more expensive than similar brands but it delivers in the taste.
Francesca R.
Bronx, NY
Considering it’s not a fresh mean I think the texture and the taste of it to be very good
Sharon B.
Festus, MO
It's very tasty it offers portion control for my husband and I it's easy to make very little clean up when done and you can serve a salad and garlic bread with it.
Sheri O.
Beaufort, SC
1,692 reviews
This is an absolutely delicious, quick meal. Very affordable and very tasty. Extremely easy to make and taste homemade. Priced well and often on sale or has an accompanying coupon.
Khessa A.
Bessemer, AL
Yummy to my Tummy.....LOL I love Italian foods, dishes and place to eat. Bertolli has some of the best dishes on the market. If you are looking for the restaurant taste and quality and don't want to go out to eat or even pay the price, run to your local grocery store and pick one of these up. I recommend trying all of their meals.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...