BY BERTOLLI #10 in Frozen Entrees

Italian sausage, tomatoes and peppers with rigatoni in a spicy tomato sauce.

INGREDIENTS:

Sauce (Diced Tomatoes, Tomato Puree, Water, White Wine, Onions, Carrots, Soybean Oil, Garlic, Tomato Paste, Less Than 2% Of: Celery, Spices, Salt), Cooked Pasta (Water, Enriched Pasta [Durum Wheat Semolina, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate {Iron}, Thiamine Mononitrate {Vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {Vitamin B2}, Folic Acid], Soybean Oil), Cooked Italian Sausage (Pork, Seasonings [Salt, Spices, Corn Syrup, Dextrose, Flavoring, BHA, BHT, Citric Acid], Water), Red Bell Peppers. CONTAINS: WHEAT

Marquita S.
Richmond
This was tasty but expensive bought it at Sam's Club, where we did get more for the price. I have bought a few times for dinner. It's something quick and easy to make on those days, you don't feel like cooking a whole meal. If you have a busy lifestyle I would recommend this meal for you.
Denise M.
Memphis
These meals have a good deal of flavor; however, they are not for two people.  My husband was still hungry after we ate dinner.  They are a bit salty and expensive.  I really cannot recommend them.
Alyssa P.
Columbus, OH
These are very good for a quick easy dinner. My boyfriend will actually cook dinner if it's one of these! A little pricey in my opinion but so worth it for my busy life
Mariah S.
Lapeer, MI
I bought this one day because i didn't want to full on grocery shop, i just wanted something quick and easy that i could make for dinner. These meals are super easy and quick to make and they are delicious! I have tried quite a few of their frozen dinners and i am basically convinced that the Bertolli brand as a whole is just awesome. I would recommend this to anyone that needs quick and easy dinner solutions.
Kristina G.
I got a few varieties of this to keep in my freezer for the very picky Italian man in my life on nights he works late. Wasn't sure how well it would go over, but figured out was something fast to make a hearty meal when nobody felt like cooking. I've tried almost every flavor combination available and he really did enjoy them, as did I. Quick to prepare, and really nice flavors in the sauces they use. Took two stars off though, one for portion sizes, because while it says meal for two, when we tried that it was pretty small portions. A hungry man will be able to eat the entire thing no problem. And the other star I took off was for the amount of meat in these. This one had sausage, and they give you a tiny bit more of that and chicken than they do the shrimp ones, those sometimes will only have a couple bites of shrimp per portion. They are a pasta company, so there is plenty of that, they just seemed to skimp on the other ingredients. Still, I do keep these in the freezer for emergencies. Much better than eating a TV dinner or some other frozen food that's not nearly as filing or wholesome. If they added more meat and veggies I'd give their flavors five stars.
Serena T.
White Riv Jct, VT
My husband and I were on the lookout for a quick lunch for two when we stumbled across this product. We paired it with a small salad and garlic bread and had a fantastic lunch date! We were very surprised at the quality of this product and we can't wait to enjoy another wonderful meal from this brand!
AMY N.
I love the italian sausuage and rigatoni meal for two.  This is the only frozen meal I buy except for Marie Calendars.  I buy this to keep in the freezer for a last minute meal.  sometimes I add chicken to the meal.  Very satisfied with Bertolli and all their meals.
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Awesome is a great word for Bertolli's its a whole meal in this bag. Plenty for two people to have dinner! A must try. Very flavorful and quit filling. They also have many more options then this one!
Hannah. B.
Portales
This is delicious. Me and my dad eat this at least once a week. I’ve never seen anything quite like it. By far, it’s the best frozen meal in a bag. It’s super yummy, and made with fresh ingredients.
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
Oh this is so delicious. I saw this on sale at Target in the frozen section where I often pick up quick meals. The price was about the same as Kroger One bag ran me about 5.99 It cooks up quick and easy and the meal self is not a really big portion. My only down side was that you get two meals out of the bag but they aren't abundant meals they are reasonable. You would enjoy this with a salad and a big garlic knot on the side and a nice glass of wine.

Walmart