Bertolli® Garlic Romano With Aged Parmesan Cheese Sauce uploaded by Heather G.

BY BERTOLLI

Take classic Alfredo dishes to a new level with this Garlic Romano & Aged Parmesan Cheese Sauce.

INGREDIENTS:

Water, Cream, Soybean Oil, Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Butter (Cream, Salt), Modified Corn Starch, Enzyme Modified Egg Yolk, Sherry Wine, Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Garlic Puree (Garlic, High Fructose Corn Syrup), Salt, Whey, Yeast Extract, Disodium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Garlic Powder, Spices, Natural Flavors. Contains: Eggs, Milk

Vikki P.
Milton, VT
Just add some fettuccine noodles to this sauce on top of baked chicken breast, and it’s an easy main meal. Quick to make, and it tastes delicious. I’m a mom on the go 90% of the time, so quick meals that are also good to eat do my family is important.
Corey T.
Billings, MT
This is an easy addition to our chicken when we want to make an Alfredo pasta dish at home. Easy to use and mix right in with the noodles and meat. We try to have this at least once a month!
Taylor C.
Absolutely my favorite fettuccine sauce! The taste is amazing! The quality is just like your in Tuscany! Compared to other brands the price may be a little higher but it’s WAY BETTER! The sauce is made out of Fresh ingredients and aged Parmesan cheese. You can tell they really took time to perfect this. I will continue to buy this for a long time.
Kristine J.
Hamburg, MI
This sauce is a great buy with amazing flavor. I use this garlic alfredo sauce as a base for my chicken Alfredo. It is not a healthy dish for anyone watching their weight. But it is delicious! I will continue to purchase.
Annette G.
Vista, CA
By far my favorite alfredo sauce on the market. I like the extra kick of garlic so I don't have to go in with too much garlic salt like I normally do with the regular alfredo sauce.
Heather G.
Wellsville, NY
Just tried this version tonight and I love it! It’s nice and light in texture but has a great flavor! I’m not sure I’d call it Alfredo exactly, but for a quick white sauce option it’s fantastic.
Emily Z.
East Granby, CT
Very thin sauce, doesn't stick to things very well.  Tastes very watered down.  Maybe if it was cooked into something it would become thicker?  Putting it on pasta doesn't do much.  Was able to find it at my local grocery stores.
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
I LOVE using this sauce, it's delicious and it goes so well with different recipes; the garlic isn't overwhelming at all but it's just enough to make a statement! This is definitely a must try!
Gurlene K.
Fremont, CA
This is a cult favorite of mine! I have not bought another brand's alfredo sauce in forever! My family and friends love when I make my cajun chicken alfredo pasta and this sauce always adds to the flavor. My pasta would be incomplete without it. Its a must buy and its something that I always try and keep stocked in my pantry!
Jessica A.
Brighton, TN
It is a very subtle garlic flavor but I love that for all of my recipes.I generally cook everything from scratch,but if there's not time this product is what I use.It goes great with manicotti or just mac and cheese for the little ones.I love it;:however,it is a little overpriced I feel.It also says garlic so I feel there should be more pronounced flavor,but I do still enjoy it very much.
Krystal S.
Dublin, CA
Do you like using this for shrimp fettuccine or chicken?
Daniela M.
Romania
What more ingredients than garlic and parmezan it has?

Walmart