Add a Photo

By BERTOLLI
Bertolli Meals For 2 Roasted Chicken & Rotini Pasta Meal Soup: Stovetop prepared in minutes Restaurant quality Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture
Photo (1)
Kimbre N.
Kimbre N.

I tried the lobster and ricotta ravioli and a seafood bisque version. First of all it was super easy to make. You just pull it out of thee freezer, dump it in a pot, and add a cup of milk. It has a slight spice to it but it is in no way overpowering as I am a pansy when it comes to spicy foods. I don't really taste the lobster but that's ok because it has shrimp and cheese raviolis in it which are two of my favorite things. I will definitely be buying again!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Jacksonville, IL

Making a good meal for just my husband and I can sometimes be very difficult. Plus we both work full time, so coming home and making a grand meal can be a major hassle. These are great and super simple to make! My husband loves this soup in particular and we're always watching for deals so we can stock up! Great for quick meals on cold nights!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
West Union, SC

These soups taste great, and even though the package says serves two we usually have leftovers. Even my 4 year old loves them! Very quick and easy to prepare.
Stacey S.
Stacey S.

I love soup on a cold night and this soup was one that hit the spot. It is filling and delicious! The taste is 1000 times better than canned soup as well.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Marine City, MI

We love this! I have a big sometimes picky family however this is something I can cook with and no one complains! This product has great taste too it.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Somerset, OH

These soups are a quick, easy, and delicious meal. So much better than most canned soups. Perfect when you don't have time to make homemade soup.
Tracey S.
Tracey S.
Walnut Cove, NC

Thus is the best tasting item I have ever bought at the grocery store that taste like you ate it in a restaurant. One word DELICIOUS
Mersadies B.
Mersadies B.
Philadelphia, PA

Very good soup but I had to dilute it with a tad more water. Very filling. I bought mine from my local Shop-Rite for about $7.89.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Hope Valley, RI

These have great flavors and they are way better then can soups. i don't really buy can soups anymore.

Join Now