GroceryPantryBertolli
Bertolli Four Cheese Rosa Sauce

Bertolli® Four Cheese Rosa Sauce

Transform any dish with our Four Cheese Rosa Sauce-a creamy blend of four cheese Alfredo and tomatoes.

What is your favorite pasta type to use with this sauce?
Start your review of Bertolli® Four Cheese Rosa Sauce!
Tara T.
Mundelein, IL
Im not typically into marinara sauce so this is a good substitute. It’s creamy and much better than Ragu
jennifer F.
Sarasota, FL
the ONLY jarred sauce i’ll use. unfortunately, its old out everyone thanks to the pandemic.
Kathaleen  C.
Johnson City, TN
This is great for Alfredo! I love the creamy flavor and robust spices. Such a good sauce! It is also good with nachos lol
Taylor M.
Rahway, NJ
Soooooo creamy and one of my favorite Bertolli sauces! Can easily be found right at Target too.
Paige M.
Lycoming, NY
Bertolli makes the best sauces. I love Ragu and I prefer Bertolli over Ragu! Tastes homemade like it’s freshly made over the stove. Love it! It’s a must have in my pantry.
Karen M.
I love this! My family swears I have the best Alfredo and they don’t know this is my secret! Great taste and great consistency!
Monika P.
Jackson, NJ
I love a good cream sauce to add with chicken and veggies and this just does the trick for a quick meal during the week.
Meghan M.
Fairhaven, MA
I love this! Not always easy to find but when I do it's a treat. I love this product a lot!
Crystal C.
Rialto, CA
I love the Bertolli Rosa sauce my favorite sauce to add to already made ravioli that you can add that little extra...oomph to your easy dinner. Taste great!
Melissa H.
Discovery Bay, CA
This is an amazingly delicious sauce for being premade. I would highly recommend it if you don't have the time to make your own sauce
Ask a question to the Influenster community...