BY BERTOLLI

Bertolli Five Cheese Sauce.
Restaurant-quality.
Since 1865.
American culinary chefsbest.
2006
Best taste award.
www.chefsbest.org.
Dal 1865.
Five cheese with asiago & fontina cheese.
Made with 100% Bertolli® olive oil. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Bryn B.
Bryn B.
My family is very very picky when it comes to jarred sauces. This sauce is not too garlicky which is sometimes a concern. It is ground down enough that my youngest and pickiest wasn't digging through the sauce and looking for "stuff" to pick out. My husband liked how fresh it tasted and my oldest child appreciated that the cheese took away the acidic taste some jarred sauces can have. Homemade is obv better...but this will work for us in a pinch!
Waverly G.
Waverly G.
Sherwood, OR
What's better than cheese? FIVE cheese!! I love spaghetti and I prefer to top it with the finest sauce in the land. It was a good price, delicious, and it may be one of my new favorites. It doesn't come out of clothes very easily tho, which I can deal with but it's a little annoying. A person should be able to bathe in marina fully clothed if they want to and not have to throw away their favorite lab coat.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Los Angeles, CA
This sauce is not over cheesy which can be a thing especailly when dealing with a 5 cheese sauce. Its also not heavily salty which is good for your health. Definitely great with tortellini. I only buy this when its on sale because it can a bit pricier in stores. It's not my "go to pasta sauce" but I definiely always keep a jar of this around for a good crockpot lasagna. Ya i said that- crockpot lasagna.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Foodie Expert
Our go to cheese sauce in a jar. We usually prefer fresh sauce but this 5 cheese one hits the spot when we are in a hurry for dinner. Tastes great and is always at a good price point. You can usually find it on sale in your local supermarkets. That being said, it's still a jar of pasta sauce so nowhere near as good as the real thing.
Baylee G.
Baylee G.
Garland, TX
This is my favorite pasta sauce. I love the taste, as you can definitely taste the cheese-y goodness. You can pair this with almost any pasta dish, from spaghetti to manicotti. It's not too expensive either, at around 2 or 3 dollars at my local WalMart If you are needing a simple, affordable, cheesy pasta sauce, then this is the one.
Leeann P.
Leeann P.
Gibsonton, FL
Foodie Expert
I'm not normally a huge fan of jarred sauces, because I always feel as though I have to add more seasonings to make them taste more than "plain". This sauce is a good sauce, and although it still requires a little tweaking, it's not one that feels as if you need to basically re cook an entire new sauce. Will buy again!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Plant City, FL
If I don't make my own, Bertolli is the choice for my family...add in 5 cheeses and it's a win-win situation for me and my family! It has just the right amount of tangy, sweetness...add some hamburger and/or sausage, layer it with lasagna noodles, Ricotta and more cheese and you have a meal that the whole family loves
Angel G.
Angel G.
Rockport , TX
This is our familes favorite sauce of all time i always have a few jars of these to make easy quick delicious meals when ive had a hard day at work just pick up at our local heb taste amazing and so easy and wuick recommend to everyone wanting a easy quick delicious meal the whole family will love and ask for by name
Christina F.
Christina F.
Foodie Expert
I always go for Bertolli sauces. They're not runny, they have lots of seasonings, and they stand out in a full meal. The five cheese is my go to flavor because everyone loves it, even picky eaters. Its costs a little more than other brands, and the bottles are slightly smaller, but one jar works for my husband and I.
Layla K.
Layla K.
This tastes amazing. I love making pasta with the bertolli brand. It isn’t the cheapest. If i want to show off with dinner i get Bertolli brand, otherwise i buy the prego brand because its cheaper and i usually get 3 jars for my pasta. 4/5 i would recommend. Wish it had some coupons or sales to make it cheaper!