BY BERTOLLI #9 in Olive Oil

For the benefits of olive oil without the taste, substitute Bertolli® Extra Light Tasting Olive Oil for butter, shortening and other vegetable oils. It’s ideal for high-heat cooking like baking, frying and sautéing. Smoke Point: 410° F† / 210°C

INGREDIENTS:

Olive oil - composed of refined olive oil and extra virgin olive oil.

Buy on Amazon
Cayleen C.
Waxhaw
I love this olive oil for cooking and for hair masks. This oil lasts long for cooking and is great quality with a very affordable price . For hair I love this olive oil because it restores shine and nutrients to the hair. It saves me money because a little can go a long way for both cooking and hair masks.
Jennifer E.
Troy, NY
I personally love cooking with olive oil and making dressings out of the extra light olive oil like this brand it's smooth it has very light texture and taste and blends beautifully with anything you use it for.
Elise M.
This oil works for general oil needs but it is fake Olive oil. I do not know what kind of oil it is but it is not Olive so if you're looking for Olive, save your money
erica g.
Cave city , KY
This is a great product through and through. I mean it's oil so I mainly use it when I'm cooking. Not going to deny that I have used it as a hair treatment before as well.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
If you enjoy all of oil, you will really love this. It is very light in taste and fragrance. It is not oversaturate your food with an all live sent like regular all of oil does.
L h.
Brazoria, TX
I love this olive oil. I use it daily when cooking. I love the flavor it's not overwhelming and is great in cooking, mixed with seasonings as a dip and so many other ways. It is a great oil option better for us than butter. Hope you love it too. STAPLE.
Rachel A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Such a good brand of olive oil. This ingredient really makes a difference in recipes, so it's always good to splurge a little on essentials like this. Even though it costs a little more than the typical store brand, it has a really good flavor that is apparent in recipes and dishes.
Ariel H.
I love the oil. Its light tasting and good for sautéing.  The problem I have is with the bottle. They changed the top to a thin aluminum. After I opened the bottle I cut myself from the sharp edges. Bad enough I was bleeding. So am not to happy with the new top but love the oil.
Nicole K.
Stormville, NY
Absolutely adore this olive oil! Perfect for you sis such as beauty, food, DIY etc, great for hair. Super affordable, love the lower calorie count. I know I'm getting quality extra light olive oil. Works great to sauté vegetables
Rachel P.
I love this olive oil. The flavor is light so it doesn't overwhelm your dish with flavor. I use it in everything from baking, sautéing, to everyday use. I recommend this for everyone. But especially those that are just getting introduced to cooking with olive oil.