Bertolli® Creamy Basil Alfredo With Aged Parmesan Cheese Sauce uploaded by Jenn C.

BY BERTOLLI

Our prized sauce starts with chopped basil and dairy cream, blended into a rich, smooth texture for a fuller finish.

INGREDIENTS:

Water, Cream, Butter (Cream, Salt), Soybean Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes) Enzyme Modified Egg Yolk, Sherry Wine, Salt, Whey, Natural Flavors, Yeast Extract, Disodium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Garlic Powder, Contains: Eggs, Milk

Kat J.
Sometimes, you break out the cheese and the cream and the pot and make your own alfredo sauce that makes you feel like a real Italian in Tuscany,...

And sometimes, life gets in the way and you just don’t have the time or energy to make a good alfredo completely from scratch. That’s when you grab a jar of Bertolli. This particular flavor is one of my favorites. The garlic and basil flavors really shine, and just add to the deliciousness of this creamy alfredo. I️ think it’s seasoned very well, and one jar coats your pasta dish very generously. You can add some extra components, like sundried tomatoes, or a little fresh garlic, but this sauce is fantastic just by itself.

This is a tasty jarred sauce that will make you feel a little better about your busy schedule and the fact that you didn’t make it yourself. But you bought the sauce, and opened the jar, so you still get credit. Good job.
Maria Zobel B.
I always make sure I have stock of this at home. Its an easy way to make a great pasta. Love how creamy and tasty it is. It is also very affordable. 1 can is always enough for us. Love the smell too!
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
This is my favorite brand of alfredo sauces. It's creamy and rich. And it goes well with everything! My husband would even eat his veggies with it. Don't buy anything else!
Jenn C.
fayetteville, NC
Love love love! Absolutely incredible sauce. It is creamy with that nice basil flavor to it. Not salty or anything like that. Just pure perfection. A must in our home now.
Kurie G.
Gilbert, AZ
Bertolli's creamy basil alfredo sauce is thick and creamy enough to only need one jar of sauce for a pan full of pasta. The flavor makes the dish wonderful and there is no need to add any other spices.
Heather M.
Shady Spring, WV
We love Alfredo sauce in our house. However, who has time to make it. The creamy basil is leaps over the competition. It's as good as I think a jar sauce an e.
Lareisha G.
Hopewell, VA
I love this cream when making basil cream chicken Alfredo. The price is not expensive. And my boys love when I make this dish, they say they like the sauce.
Amberly C.
Athens, AL
Love this sauce! Its affordable and delicious! Its creamy rich texture makes any pasta 10x better. It is a must have in my home!
Martha G.
Virginia
Creamy. Delicious. Great with linguine pasta garlic chicken and broccoli. Easy to put together. Can be found in grocery stores.
Jolia C.
Quick and easy way to make alfredo: it's pre-made for you all you have to do it heat up In a pan and pour it over vegetables, and meat that's cooked, or pasta that ready to eat, add some chop parsley to eat.