BY BERTOLLI

Kat J.
TX
Sometimes, you break out the cheese and the cream and the pot and make your own alfredo sauce that makes you feel like a real Italian in Tuscany,...

And sometimes, life gets in the way and you just don’t have the time or energy to make a good alfredo completely from scratch. That’s when you grab a jar of Bertolli. It’s creamy, seasoned very well, and one jar coats your pasta dish very generously. You can add sundried tomatoes, or a little fresh garlic, but this sauce is fantastic just by itself. I usually buy the two pack at Walmart, but the three pack is like getting a free gift... I feel that the price is very reasonable for how much use I get out of this sauce.

This is a tasty jarred sauce that will make you feel a little better about your busy schedule and the fact that you didn’t make it yourself. But you bought the sauce, and opened the jar, so you still get credit. Good job.
Jackie A.
Lubbock, TX
This Alfredo sauce is so perfect! I use It when i make my chicken and shrimp spinach Alfredo pasta! It tastes amazing! I bought it at Walmart. The taste is good but i spice I.T up some more so i can get the full taste. I would definitely buy again.
Rukiya D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Bertolli is my favorite pasta brand, including their sauces. I actually got inspired to try and make my own sauce after tasting this. There was something missing for me. It's creamy, but I love a cheesier texture.