BY BERTOLLI #39 in Olive Oil

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart
Bren A.
Perfect! Great quality, tasty, and super convenient for any dish you'd love to prepare. Oh, and you can use it as a natural hair treatment as well (why not?). Worth the price.
Alana H.
Concord, MA
Very good! We use it in a ton of different recipes, some in lieu of butter, some just to lubricate the pan, and some for taste. It's good!
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
Probably one of the best store bought olive oils I have used. Light taste and little residue left over. A must have in my kitchen.
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
I use the olive oil often especially in DIY beauty recipes. Bertolli is an amazing Brand. I love it. I feel it is healthy.
Melissa B.
Kenosha, WI
This is exactly what it says it is and what you would except. A mild tasting olive oil. Can't complain, it's good stuff.
Jacqueline E.
San Marcos, TX
Such a great olive oil! I think it is a little more authentic than the typical store brand olive oil and i love that!
Heather G.
Mineral City, OH
I love cooking with this olive oil! It is a great way to fry chicken without worrying about the health risks.
Amanda J.
Seminary, MS
Great brand of olive oil! Love to use in cooking and in my DIY beauty regimen!! Bertolli products are great!
Gloria F.
Lovveeeee this olive oil brand! It's good for you, affordable, and it gives food a better taste.
Melissa L.
I use this olive oil the most i love how the food taste and it just give it the most taste