Add a Photo

By BERTOLLI
#180 in Pasta & Noodles
Bertolli® Shrimp Scampi & Linguine Classic Meal for 2.
Since 1865.
Pasta and shrimp with roasted peppers in a garlic sauce.
9 minutes skillet prepared.
Serves two.
Photo (1)
Lanita P.
Lanita P.
Owensboro, KY
Love Shrimp Scampi! I have never had Scampi with noodles before and it turned out Great. This actually feed 3 in my home. Two adults and one 4 year old were able to dine on this one bag. I put garlic bread with this meal, and a small fresh salad, and I had my meal in minutes.
I often look for quick meals, and we sometimes pay the price on lower quality food. But not with Bertolli, it taste like you went to the restaurant!
This product was quick, easy, and great tasting! I am looking forward to trying other meals by Bertolli!
Karen L.
Karen L.
This is a product is very delicious. I like that everything in the bag are pre-cooked, which makes our lives a lot easier. My boyfriend and I like to eat this for dinner and sometimes pack to go to work. I like that you can just easily heat the contents in a pot. The taste was delicious. The sauce was perfect and the combination of the ingredients were great. I recommend trying it out if you're ever hesitant upon seeing it at the store. It's really delicious!
Chantelle W.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
My husband absolutely love these meals and love the shrimp Linguini so much. I on the other hand have tried it a couple times or for some reason every time I just think it's too much of a shrimp taste for my liking. My husband and toddler absolutely love it and it feels both of them up and usually have some leftovers for the next day for my husband. Very very easy to cook up done in a few minutes we had a salad and some garlic bread and you're ready to go.
Isabel A.
Isabel A.
Now I am not the time to eat frozen pasta from a bag. I am use to hand made pastas and in restaurant style sauces. However the price doesn't like me or my wallet. I think a few people can relate to me on that one. I am often looking for something to act like the kinds I love to order at a restaurant. One day gives meal more the one meal since I'm cooking for one instead of two. But it's perfect for a girls night in, with a good movies on lifetime.
Resh L.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
I buy 2 bags to feed 3 of us and might have leftovers if I'm lucky. If both of you eat like a bird one bag will be enough lol. To make it filling I'll add vegetables or make a salad and garlic bead on the side to fill everyone up. I still add seasonings to this just to spruce it up and make
It tastier. Thaw it out before cooking or if you're in a hurry try running it under hot water. A glass of wine makes everything better 😉🍷
Dior W.
Dior W.
Atlanta, GA
This is a go-to when I'm too lazy to cook. The sad part is it's definitely not made for two if your partner is quite larger than you and/or works out. the portions could be greater, but if it's just me, it gets the job done. the directions are quite simple to follow, I always add my own touches to it by adding or taking out certain ingredients or directions, it's the baby "masterchef" in me. lol
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Spokane, WA
I liked this product for a pre made, frozen, quick skillet meal. The flavor is nice. Quick prep/cook time. The package says 2 servings but with a grown man husband who likes to eat, I'll have to disagree with the serving suggestion. I know adding other components to the dish will make up for the 2 serving thing. Taste was full of good flavor and I'll definitely repurchase in the future
Allyson S.
Allyson S.
Wolcottville, IN
If you work an hour away from home and never seem to find the time to cook a nice dinner then these are the secret you need. They take no time at all and are delicious!! They are not too unhealthy either. They have high sodium amounts but not as much as others. There are plenty of different types so you do not get stuck with only a few options. They are very filling too.
B M.
B M.
Euless, TX
Use to really enjoy eating this product but now for some reason it doesn't appeal to me as much..All though I do appreciate how easy the steps are to prepare the meal as well as the short time it takes to cook. Just wish maybe had some sorta seasoning pack included or something. Majority of the rest of the flavors are good but I believe this particular one needs help.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Knoxville, TN
I love me some shrimp scampi, and this satisfies my cravings for when I don't have the time or money for a nice meal at a restaurant. The shrimp is a little on the chewy side, but that's normal for frozen shrimp so just keep that in mind. The sauce is more on the garlic-y side, so if you prefer more lemon in your scampis, you might need to add your own lemon juice.