Bertolli Classic Meal for Two Shrimp Scampi & Linguine uploaded by Christina S.

BY BERTOLLI

Bertolli® Shrimp Scampi & Linguine Classic Meal for 2.
Since 1865.
Pasta and shrimp with roasted peppers in a garlic sauce.
9 minutes skillet prepared.
Serves two. see more...

Arielle R.
East Freetown, MA
I love Bertolli shrimp scampi. It is so delicious! I have tried other brands, but nothing can come close to the flavor Bertolli has. It’s a constant go to frozen meal in my household. My only issue is the serving size. It says meal for two, but I could easily and most often do eat it on my own. Maybe I just have a big appetite.
Michaela S.
Buying groceries for one is generally a hard task (over buying items or not buying enough for when company comes over) but the bertolli shrimp scampi is made for two so if i have a guest or am just dining for one, this pasta was just the right amount and for a decent price. I enjoyed making this meal as it tasted great and fresh, even though it is frozen.
Megan B.
I bought this meal for two on a whim, mainly because it was on sale. I cooked it for dinner tonight and I must say that I am in love. It was SUPER easy to make (literally only have to pour it in a covered skillet and cook it on medium-high with minimal stirring). It was also very delicious. The sauce is a garlic parmesean (I suggest adding extra parmesean), the peppers add a nice contrast, and the shrimp is not too fishy. The noodles were also a perfect consistency. I will definitely be buying these meals again because they are convenient and yummy!
Isabel A.
Now I am not the time to eat frozen pasta from a bag. I am use to hand made pastas and in restaurant style sauces. However the price doesn't like me or my wallet. I think a few people can relate to me on that one. I am often looking for something to act like the kinds I love to order at a restaurant. One day gives meal more the one meal since I'm cooking for one instead of two. But it's perfect for a girls night in, with a good movies on lifetime.
Jennifer B.
Spokane, WA
I liked this product for a pre made, frozen, quick skillet meal. The flavor is nice. Quick prep/cook time. The package says 2 servings but with a grown man husband who likes to eat, I'll have to disagree with the serving suggestion. I know adding other components to the dish will make up for the 2 serving thing. Taste was full of good flavor and I'll definitely repurchase in the future
Andrea A.
South Riding, VA
I actually won this in our local's store "Shop Til You Drop" competition along with a bunch of other free groceries, and it is surprisingly good. You just have to watch out for when it gets a bit watery, but I'm not sure if that's because it was left in the freezer for a while or it was cooked wrong. Otherwise, great flavor and good meal - enough for two.
Chloe G.
This was absolutely delicious to eat. I loved the great flavors and how easy it was to make. The shrimp scampi was very nice. This is a very great value to have for such a delicious meal that you would expect in a restaurant but cheaper. I definitely would recommend this to anyone who does it really have the time to cook big fancy meals .
Yovanna V.
Bay Shore , NY
I love basically all the Bertolli classic Meals for two, they are easy to make, and super quick. This is definitely one of my favorite flavors they have, and is very flavorful. They can be pricey when not on sale, but when they are i stock up. So good when paired with garlic bread.
Kyra F.
Fort Collins, CO
Not sure if Meal for Two is an appropriate name. Maybe Meal for One and a half if you have a grown fiance who eats a lot. The meal itself tasted mostly good (except for the water chestnuts or whatever those thin white things were). I just wish there was a little more food included. Pretty sure my fiance could eat the whole thing himself if I let him.
Schadell B.
Throw this in a frying pan with some olive oil and you're set. Extremely flavorful and so easy to whip up for you and your SO. These are my go to meals whenever I'm in a pinch for time on date nights. I bought mine at Bilo and they often offer coupons.