Bertolli Classic Meal for Two Shrimp Scampi & Linguine uploaded by Christina S.

BY BERTOLLI

Bertolli® Shrimp Scampi & Linguine Classic Meal for 2.
Since 1865.
Pasta and shrimp with roasted peppers in a garlic sauce.
9 minutes skillet prepared.
Serves two. see more...

Michaela S.
Michaela S.
Buying groceries for one is generally a hard task (over buying items or not buying enough for when company comes over) but the bertolli shrimp scampi is made for two so if i have a guest or am just dining for one, this pasta was just the right amount and for a decent price. I enjoyed making this meal as it tasted great and fresh, even though it is frozen.
Kyra F.
Kyra F.
Fort Collins, CO
Not sure if Meal for Two is an appropriate name. Maybe Meal for One and a half if you have a grown fiance who eats a lot. The meal itself tasted mostly good (except for the water chestnuts or whatever those thin white things were). I just wish there was a little more food included. Pretty sure my fiance could eat the whole thing himself if I let him.
Yakia P.
Yakia P.
This is good I just wish it didn't have the vegetables in it because my daughter doesn't like it the price is good and it goes on sale it be never had alternative brands and I don't know how healthy it is but its good so I would definitely recommend it to others
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
This is one of my absolute favorite meals to make when we're on the go! However, I do find that the price is pretty steep since we typically need two bags because there is so little in only one bag. It's best to wait for when they are on sale and stock up!
Schadell B.
Schadell B.
Throw this in a frying pan with some olive oil and you're set. Extremely flavorful and so easy to whip up for you and your SO. These are my go to meals whenever I'm in a pinch for time on date nights. I bought mine at Bilo and they often offer coupons.
Lisa Marie O.
Lisa Marie O.
N Ft Myers, FL
Love these meals from bertolli! especially when they are on sale... great easy meals for two that are delish! makes it easy to have a meal at home with our busy schedules! if you haven't tried them yet, you should!
Taylor Q.
Taylor Q.
Lafayette, LA
Not a big fan of frozen dinners, this was alright. I wasn't wild about the shrimp, too mushy and I felt the very strong garlic sauce overpowered the shrimp. I prefer to have my shrimp grilled. Won't buy again
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
This pasta is pretty good for a frozen entree. The shrimp taste fresh and flavorful and the sauce is yummy. I have eaten this once, and it was just enough to feed two of us with garlic bread and salad.
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Great quick dinner or lunch for two people. My husband is picky but really loves these dinners for 2. Great products and makes great lunch also. Consistently good.
Heather J.
Heather J.
This was pretty tasty and it made my time in the kitchen go by fast. It didn't take too much effort on my part at all. The hardest part was getting into the bag.