Bertolli Classic Meal for Two Shrimp Scampi & Linguine uploaded by Christina S.

BY BERTOLLI

Bertolli® Shrimp Scampi & Linguine Classic Meal for 2.
Since 1865.
Pasta and shrimp with roasted peppers in a garlic sauce.
9 minutes skillet prepared.
Serves two. see more...

Lanita P.
Lanita P.
Owensboro, KY
Love Shrimp Scampi! I have never had Scampi with noodles before and it turned out Great. This actually feed 3 in my home. Two adults and one 4 year old were able to dine on this one bag. I put garlic bread with this meal, and a small fresh salad, and I had my meal in minutes.
I often look for quick meals, and we sometimes pay the price on lower quality food. But not with Bertolli, it taste like you went to the restaurant!
This product was quick, easy, and great tasting! I am looking forward to trying other meals by Bertolli!
Chantelle W.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
My husband absolutely love these meals and love the shrimp Linguini so much. I on the other hand have tried it a couple times or for some reason every time I just think it's too much of a shrimp taste for my liking. My husband and toddler absolutely love it and it feels both of them up and usually have some leftovers for the next day for my husband. Very very easy to cook up done in a few minutes we had a salad and some garlic bread and you're ready to go.
Isabel A.
Isabel A.
Now I am not the time to eat frozen pasta from a bag. I am use to hand made pastas and in restaurant style sauces. However the price doesn't like me or my wallet. I think a few people can relate to me on that one. I am often looking for something to act like the kinds I love to order at a restaurant. One day gives meal more the one meal since I'm cooking for one instead of two. But it's perfect for a girls night in, with a good movies on lifetime.
Dior W.
Dior W.
atlanta, GA
This is a go-to when I'm too lazy to cook. The sad part is it's definitely not made for two if your partner is quite larger than you and/or works out. the portions could be greater, but if it's just me, it gets the job done. the directions are quite simple to follow, I always add my own touches to it by adding or taking out certain ingredients or directions, it's the baby "masterchef" in me. lol
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Spokane, WA
I liked this product for a pre made, frozen, quick skillet meal. The flavor is nice. Quick prep/cook time. The package says 2 servings but with a grown man husband who likes to eat, I'll have to disagree with the serving suggestion. I know adding other components to the dish will make up for the 2 serving thing. Taste was full of good flavor and I'll definitely repurchase in the future
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
South Riding, VA
I actually won this in our local's store "Shop Til You Drop" competition along with a bunch of other free groceries, and it is surprisingly good. You just have to watch out for when it gets a bit watery, but I'm not sure if that's because it was left in the freezer for a while or it was cooked wrong. Otherwise, great flavor and good meal - enough for two.
Michaela S.
Michaela S.
Buying groceries for one is generally a hard task (over buying items or not buying enough for when company comes over) but the bertolli shrimp scampi is made for two so if i have a guest or am just dining for one, this pasta was just the right amount and for a decent price. I enjoyed making this meal as it tasted great and fresh, even though it is frozen.
Kyra F.
Kyra F.
Fort Collins, CO
Not sure if Meal for Two is an appropriate name. Maybe Meal for One and a half if you have a grown fiance who eats a lot. The meal itself tasted mostly good (except for the water chestnuts or whatever those thin white things were). I just wish there was a little more food included. Pretty sure my fiance could eat the whole thing himself if I let him.
Chloe G.
Chloe G.
This was absolutely delicious to eat. I loved the great flavors and how easy it was to make. The shrimp scampi was very nice. This is a very great value to have for such a delicious meal that you would expect in a restaurant but cheaper. I definitely would recommend this to anyone who does it really have the time to cook big fancy meals .
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Fairview, NC
Loved this idea, but all these frozen pasta meals seem to have this odd tasting base that I can't place. Cooking is quick & easy if you need dinner in a hurry. Cooking for a man with a big appetite, I can't really say this one pack is a complete meal for two. I always have to add salad and bread or you don't get a full tummy.