Bertolli® Classic Meal for Two Shrimp Scampi & Linguine uploaded by Jill R.Bertolli® Classic Meal for Two Shrimp Scampi & Linguine uploaded by Christina S.

BY BERTOLLI #23 in Frozen Entrees

Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Love bertolli frozen dinners. This shrimp scampi linguine is my favorite of all. Delicious scrimp in a butter and garlic sauce with diced red peppers taste awesome. Love to serve with garlic bread and red wine. Would definitely recommend this product!
Arielle R.
East Freetown , MA
I love Bertolli shrimp scampi. It is so delicious! I have tried other brands, but nothing can come close to the flavor Bertolli has. It’s a constant go to frozen meal in my household. My only issue is the serving size. It says meal for two, but I could easily and most often do eat it on my own. Maybe I just have a big appetite.
Megan B.
I bought this meal for two on a whim, mainly because it was on sale. I cooked it for dinner tonight and I must say that I am in love. It was SUPER easy to make (literally only have to pour it in a covered skillet and cook it on medium-high with minimal stirring). It was also very delicious. The sauce is a garlic parmesean (I suggest adding extra parmesean), the peppers add a nice contrast, and the shrimp is not too fishy. The noodles were also a perfect consistency. I will definitely be buying these meals again because they are convenient and yummy!
Lanita P.
Owensboro, KY
Love Shrimp Scampi! I have never had Scampi with noodles before and it turned out Great. This actually feed 3 in my home. Two adults and one 4 year old were able to dine on this one bag. I put garlic bread with this meal, and a small fresh salad, and I had my meal in minutes.
I often look for quick meals, and we sometimes pay the price on lower quality food. But not with Bertolli, it taste like you went to the restaurant!
This product was quick, easy, and great tasting! I am looking forward to trying other meals by Bertolli!
Isabel A.
Now I am not the time to eat frozen pasta from a bag. I am use to hand made pastas and in restaurant style sauces. However the price doesn't like me or my wallet. I think a few people can relate to me on that one. I am often looking for something to act like the kinds I love to order at a restaurant. One day gives meal more the one meal since I'm cooking for one instead of two. But it's perfect for a girls night in, with a good movies on lifetime.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
My husband absolutely love these meals and love the shrimp Linguini so much. I on the other hand have tried it a couple times or for some reason every time I just think it's too much of a shrimp taste for my liking. My husband and toddler absolutely love it and it feels both of them up and usually have some leftovers for the next day for my husband. Very very easy to cook up done in a few minutes we had a salad and some garlic bread and you're ready to go.
Jennifer B.
Spokane, WA
I liked this product for a pre made, frozen, quick skillet meal. The flavor is nice. Quick prep/cook time. The package says 2 servings but with a grown man husband who likes to eat, I'll have to disagree with the serving suggestion. I know adding other components to the dish will make up for the 2 serving thing. Taste was full of good flavor and I'll definitely repurchase in the future
Christina S.
ASHEBORO, NC
This is the very first product I've ever loved that has shrimp that's not breaded. I usually cringe when I see unbreaded shrimp but this is perfect for some crazy reason. The biggest thing to remember when cooking this is to not overcook it! Otherwise wise the shrimp will be rubbery.
Dior W.
Atlanta, GA
This is a go-to when I'm too lazy to cook. The sad part is it's definitely not made for two if your partner is quite larger than you and/or works out. the portions could be greater, but if it's just me, it gets the job done. the directions are quite simple to follow, I always add my own touches to it by adding or taking out certain ingredients or directions, it's the baby "masterchef" in me. lol
Andrea A.
Boerne, TX
I actually won this in our local's store "Shop Til You Drop" competition along with a bunch of other free groceries, and it is surprisingly good. You just have to watch out for when it gets a bit watery, but I'm not sure if that's because it was left in the freezer for a while or it was cooked wrong. Otherwise, great flavor and good meal - enough for two.