BY BERTOLLI

Bertolli® Classic Meal for 2 Garlic Shrimp Risotto.
Since 1865.
Rice and garlic shrimp with zucchini, red peppers and yellow squash in a white wine cream sauce.
12 minutes.
Skillet prepared. see more...

Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN
Foodie Expert
Pretty good ready meal. It's warm and serve easy and taste pretty good. Fresh tasting. Not bad on the budget but we need to feed a family of four so....
nicky h.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
These are great meals to make. They taste delicious. They are a bit pricey but every bit worth it. You can use it as a side dish for everyone or as a complete meal. Pair it with a salad and you are good to go for a great meal. I would recommend this to everyone.
Nicole B.
This is making my mouth water right now. I have yet to see this meal at my grocery store but the ones I have tried are very yummy. I love their sauces, every ingredient tastes so well together.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
Foodie Expert
These meals are great to have on hand when you are short on time. They ingredients are tops and great flavors. They bag says "meal for two", but it can be stretched for my family of three if I prepare a salad on bread along with it. It can be a little more pricey than other frozen dinners, but still cheaper than eating out.