BY BERTOLLI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

24oz bertolli roasted chicken risotto

Angel L.
Columbia, SC
There are 340 calories in a 1/2 package serving of Bertolli Roasted Chicken Risotto! It's so delicious with less guilt than other meals out there. It's the perfect size to share with someone else - or have 2 meals on your own - it's delicious, creamy, lots of chicken.. it's very easy to prepare and really has a good restaurant taste to it.
Holly B.
This is a go to meal when I've forgotten to thaw something out for dinner. My husband is very picky about frozen meals. He likes these alot bc they taste homemade, even the frozen meat is fresh and never rubbery. I have to buy multiple bags or I'll never get any! The sauce inside doesn't go a long way unfortunately.
Kimberly K.
1030 N Market St apt 202
I love it for a quick meal, but warning. Makes enough for only 2 adults. I serve it with salad and rolls so one bag will stretch out to 3 people.
Dolores E.
Austin, TX
Yes yes yes. Give me this one skilled dinner any day. I adore these so much more than others out there on the market
Lynn N.
Phoenix
No stars for this loser. Found large hunks of stems and hard pieces. Tasted bad. No wonder it’s discontinued.