BY BERTOLLI

Bertolli chicken portabella ravioli 9.3 oz see more...

Ebony D.
Busy mom of 2 and I tried this even though I'm usually not into frozen dinners. But it was surprisingly good. The portion was just right and the sauce was creamy and delicious. Would definitely try some of the other flavors.
Scott J.
University Place, WA
This is probably the best of their single meals. A common mistake people make is microwaving this. No! Bake it instead, it'll be worth the 40 minutes (trust me); and makes it taste even better!
Natasha S.
Memphis, IN
The taste of this ravioli is delicious even if you are like me and cook it in the microwave instead of the oven. The sauce is nice and creamy and the mushrooms are savory (I didn't really notice the chicken) and it didn't have a terrible texture (it would probably be much better in the oven). However you get like 8 ravioli maybe? I know I ate this and 2 hours later my stomach was literally growling.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
This ravioli is a nice size for lunch. I've never had an issue with the amount of sauce in Bertolli single serve meals. There are not full sized mushroom as shown in the packaging, they are just small pieces. Although the mushrooms are small they are savory and great quality. The ravioli cooks perfectly and is perfect al dente. I did not notice any chicken which was disappointing. The sauce is nice and creamy and cheesy.