Bertolli® Chicken Parmigiana & Penne

Italian flavor awaits. Breaded chicken, juicy tomatoes and Mozzarella in a savory tomato sauce, served over penne.

INGREDIENTS:

Sauce (Diced Tomatoes, Tomato Puree, Water, Soybean Oil, Salt, Spices), Cooked Pasta (Water, Enriched Pasta [Durum Wheat Semolina, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate {Iron}, Thiamine Mononitrate {Vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {Vitamin B2}, Folic Acid], Soybean Oil), Breaded White Meat Chicken (Chicken Breast With Rib Meat, Breader [Bleached Wheat Flour, Parmesan, Romano, And Cheddar Cheese {Pasteurized Cow's Milk, Cultures, Enzymes, Salt}, Salt, Spices, Yeast, Natural Flavor, Soybean Oil, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Yeast Extract, Palm Oil, Unsalted Butter {Pasteurized Cream, Natural Flavor}, Dehydrated Parsley, Soy Lecithin], Water, Batter Mix [Bleached Wheat Flour, Modified Corn Starch, Yellow Corn Flour, Parmesan And Cheddar Cheese {Pasteurized Milk, Cultures, Enzymes, Salt}, Salt, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavors, Yeast Extract, Whey, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Enzyme Modified Parmesan Cheese {Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes}, Leavening {Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate}, Spices {Including Mustard}, Palm Oil, Sugar, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Sunflower Oil], Less Than 2% Of: Parmesan Cheese [Part Skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes], Salt, Soy Protein Concentrate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Flavoring, Soy Lecithin. Fried in Vegetable Oil), Tomatoes, Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Nonfat Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes). CONTAINS: MILK, SOY, WHEAT

I like to have a couple frozen meals in the freezer for when life happens and I just don't have time to cook. I normally don't buy frozen chicken because you can just tell it's not fresh. Does the chicken in this taste okay or is it chewy?
Start your review of Bertolli® Chicken Parmigiana & Penne!
How would you rate this product?
New Lenox
The first time I tried this was a while ago. I feel that the chicken used to be real white meat chicken. Now it is processed chicken product that tastes like chicken flavored rubber. The sauce and pasta are passable. But the garbage chicken product will keep me from wasting money on this again.
Round Rock, TX
This is a good quick meal. It's great for when you don't have time to make a meal but you want something better than a TV dinner. Like I said in another review about another variety of this product, it says it's a meal for two, but I can easily eat the whole thing myself.
Las Vegas , NV
Bertolli classic dinners this one you can't go wrong it's fast easy to put together and your company will not be disappointed cost is not expensive awesome flavors they have all different types and a brand you can trust you will not be disappointed I recommend it to everyone
I wish this particular kind was as good as the others! I had such high hopes for it after trying a few of the other kinds and loving them! The chicken was soggy and although the flavor was there the chicken was like 10 day old chicken mcnuggets. So disappointing.
Bertolli frozen dinners are about the only frozen way to go for me! Especially this Bertolli Chicken Parmesan! The only way I'd improve it is to incorporate more cheese in the mix and package the chicken and the pasta separate for those of us who'd like to crisp up the breading on our chicken!
Palm Harbor, FL
This is my favorite Bertolli frozen meal. It tastes great and is so much easier than actually making chicken Parmesan from scratch. It has lots of flavor and doesn’t end up watery like some of the other frozen skillet meals.
Delicious!! But not enough food for the price. I’ll buy these if they’re on sale or if I have the money to splurge of frozen food. It really is delicious though! So simple. Taste very fresh and is a favorite but pricey for the amount of food in the bag.
Raleigh
I have eaten many a Bertolli meal as it is quite serviceable Italian food in a jiff! Let's be real, it's not nonna's pasta and meatballs but even in she wouldn't find fault with this. The price point can be a bit on the high side, however, anything that is already prepared always is and compared to other prepared frozen meals, I'd rather eat this and it's flavorful and the ingredients are higher quality.
hudson
Needed to get a meal that would be quick and easy to make since I was running late that day. I decided to get bertollis chicken parmigiana & penne, and it was a great choice. Not only was it quick and ready within minutes but it was also delicious. I ended up going back and grabbing another 2 to keep in the freezer just Incase lol
I love this kind of Bertolli pasta, only problem is I don’t feel like the serving size is accurate. I always have to buy two bags to feel like I have a decent size meal for two people, which for the price isn’t something I do often.