Bertolli® Chicken Florentine & Farfalle uploaded by Caitlin D.

BY BERTOLLI

This delicious and savory Italian pasta dish is made with tender chicken, farm-grown spinach and a delectable white wine sauce.

INGREDIENTS:

Sauce (Water, White Wine, Cream, Parmesan Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Natamycin], Pecorino Romano Cheese [Pasteurized Sheep's Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Onions, Garlic, Soybean Oil, Rice Starch, Salt, Spices), Cooked Pasta (Water, Durum Wheat Semolina, Egg Yolks, Soybean Oil), Seasoned White Meat Chicken (Chicken Breast with Rib Meat, Water, Less Than 2% Of: Natural Flavorings, Sugar, Olive Oil, Isolated Soy Protein, Salt, Potato Starch), Spinach. CONTAINS: EGG, MILK, SOY, WHEAT.

Buy on Walmart
Melissa J.
Super easy to make! My boyfriend and I both have late nights occasionally and it's so nice to be able to just put one of these in a pan and have it ready within 15 minutes. And it tastes really good too! Sometimes with frozen dinners you don't get the combination of easy AND yummy, but this has both! Worth the price.
Hannah. B.
Portales
This is really good! I usually don’t like spinach, but this is a great way to sneak in those vitamins! You can’t taste it at all, and the noodles and sauce are super flavorful. It’s great and I hope everybody can enjoy it.
Kaila F.
Amherst , NY
Honestly when I bought it I wasn’t expecting too much taste because it was a frozen meal but I want to say man does this thing have some flavor to it. It also doesn’t even take too long to make so that makes it that much better. It’s about 6-7$ from target and it’s worth it if you’re on a budget and low on time
Seleste G.
SINTON, TX
This break is my favorite "bag meal". Even my two very picky children will eat this. The flavor is so good and the chicken actually tastes so good and not all flavorless like others. This is a great purchase!
Charo G.
Port Saint Lucie
Easy and good, especially for a frozen meal. My only criticism is that the amount of chicken is a little sparse. I ended up adding a few dollops of fresh salsa, salt, pepper and fresh ground Parmesan at the end. Overall delicious for a frozen dinner and I will make it again.
Kaila F.
Amherst , NY
If you make this correctly this is the creamiest most tasteful frozen pasta meal. You can buy it at just about any grocery store for around 6$ a bag and it’s soooo good. One bag is enough for two people so please go buy itttt
Courtney N.
Somerset, KY
I am obsessed with this meal! It is so easy to just grab and heat up on the nights that I don’t want to cook. It’s not the most healthy meal, but it taste great and is simple to make! I recommend!
susan C.
Vero Beach, FL
This is my go to meal for my family. We have been eatting it for years. It is so super easy to make. Just heat it up and eat! Other brands don't even come close to the taste of bertolli. My only complaint is they keep putting less and less in the bags while the price keeps going up.
Stephanie A.
WAYNESVILLE, NC
I wasn't sure I would like this when I bought it, but I'm a fan forever. I do not like greens/spinach whatsoever. I love this meal! Quick and easy to make also and just as easy to clean as you don't need a lot to cook with. My kids even eat it.
Katelyn E.
This meal was very good and affordable. You can either fix it for dinner with you and someone else or you can fix it and have leftovers. Very good flavor in this meal, and didn't have to add other flavors
Gabbie R.
Is this cooked in a microwave or stove top?
Megan B.
What type of sauce does this meal have?