Bertolli® Chicken Florentine & Farfalle

This delicious and savory Italian pasta dish is made with tender chicken, farm-grown spinach and a delectable white wine sauce.

INGREDIENTS:

Sauce (Water, White Wine, Cream, Parmesan Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Natamycin], Pecorino Romano Cheese [Pasteurized Sheep's Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Onions, Garlic, Soybean Oil, Rice Starch, Salt, Spices), Cooked Pasta (Water, Durum Wheat Semolina, Egg Yolks, Soybean Oil), Seasoned White Meat Chicken (Chicken Breast with Rib Meat, Water, Less Than 2% Of: Natural Flavorings, Sugar, Olive Oil, Isolated Soy Protein, Salt, Potato Starch), Spinach. CONTAINS: EGG, MILK, SOY, WHEAT.

How long does this take to cook?
What type of sauce does this meal have?
Is this cooked in a microwave or stove top?
Start your review of Bertolli® Chicken Florentine & Farfalle!
How would you rate this product?
Laura H.
Bedford, TX
I'd give this a 5 star but I don't like the greens that are in the dish (at least not as much as they put) but everything else is delicious so ill pick out the greens while its still frozen and its good to go!😁😁
Elvin N.
Glen Allen, VA
Bertolli® Chicken Florentine & Farfalle uploaded by Elvin N.
My partner loves this one. They love the convenience and ease of preparation. Add some fresh spinach and freshly grated Parmesan cheese to give it that “authentic” touch. Pan is usually left empty in a flash (see photo)
Ashley H.
Berwick, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
My family loves having [product:bertolli-chicken-florentine-&-farfalle] for dinner! It’s full of flavor, large chunks of white meat chicken, and delicious noodles. They tend to be more expensive then competitors, but the quality exceeds any other brand.
Michelle P.
Ringgold, GA
I love this meal!! It tastes great and there is not a lot of prep time. Just enough for 2 people
Rhodesia A.
Brandon, FL
This meal is so good and addictive. I love the taste, how easy it is to make, and convenience. Thanks Bertolli for this wonderful product.
LeShonda B.
Bronx , NY
I tried this on a night when I needed something quick to eat. I usually don't get precooked meals, this was surprisingly delicious. The ingredients were flavorful the pasta was al dente and the chicken is white meat.
Janice M.
Flint, MI
This meal was delicious and easy to make. Bertoili makes a line of frozen dinners that are high quality both in ingredients and taste. You could make this for someone and they wouldn't know you grabbed it from the freezer.
Laura L.
My daughter and I love this meal. It's so easy to make, open up a bag heat it up and you have a full delicious meal in minutes!
Takiya J.
Carteret, NJ
This is one of my kids' favorite frozen meals. It's quick and easy.... And delicious!!!!
Sa S.
Waianae, HI
One of the kids favorites! Quick and easy to make. Everyone loves it. Good for the late soccer practice nights.