BY BERTOLLI #29 in Frozen Entrees

Warm, savory and sure to please any palate. Enjoy tender grilled chicken, juicy tomatoes and pasta in a creamy vodka sauce.

INGREDIENTS:

Sauce (Water, Diced Tomatoes, Cream, Tomato Puree, Parmesan Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Natamycin], Salted Vodka [Vodka, Salt], Onions, Soybean Oil, Pecorino Romano Cheese [Pasteurized Sheep's Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Less Than 2% Of: Garlic, Tomato Paste, Rice Starch, Spices, Salt, Rendered Chicken Fat), Cooked Pasta (Water, Enriched Pasta [Durum Wheat Semolina, Egg Yolks, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate {Iron}, Thiamine Mononitrate {Vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {Vitamin B2}, Folic Acid], Soybean Oil) , Seasoned White Meat Chicken (Chicken Breast with Rib Meat, Water, Less Than 2% Of: Natural Flavorings, Sugar, Olive Oil, Isolated Soy Protein, Salt, Potato Starch), Vegetables (Asparagus and Tomatoes). CONTAINS: EGG, MILK, SOY, WHEAT

Bertolli® Chicken Alla Vodka & Farfalle
  • "These are great for a quick meal that is close to something home cooked or from a restaurant. " in 1 review
Lauren P.
Tyler, TX
This used to be a great little meal to eat. The last few times I've purchased it there was a lot of disappointment. The chicken is very low quality and it seems like the veggies were an afterthought. I would recommend getting something, anything else.
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
This was very good. I love all of Bertolli’s meals. The sauce has a nice flavor. It has that little vodka taste. It was delicious. Very easy to prepare for a quick dinner. Would recommend this to others.
Chelsea J.
Alexander, AR
I love these meals!!! That are so easy to make and are very fast. I'm a month of two and one of them is only three months old, so having something fast like this is awesome. The taste is really good and there is enough to of everything to share between two people. This is a must buy if you ask me.
Candice P.
Easy and simple when your a mom on the rush. There have been plenty of nights I ran to the store on the way home from work and grab this skillet meal to whip up quickly while homework is being done. Also, even the non cookers can't mess this one up.
Jessica G.
Lk Barrington, IL
This is such a quick and easy dinner option. You pour all of it into a skillet, and in no time, you have a complete dinner! Plus it tastes great and isn't expensive! I love it. It's a definite go to for me.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I don't like these. I don't think they have much flavor at all. I feel like you can get a better flavor with a different packaged freezer meal. I bought once and never will again.
I don't recommend!
Megan U.
Bartlett, IL
Simple, fast, easy to make, and delicious! These meals are also often more than enough for two people, so I sometimes have a bit left over for a snack for later, and they heat up well in the microwave.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
Great freezer meal if you need an easy dinner to go. I usually try to stay away from these because I like to watch what I eat in terms of preservatives, but this is tasty and not too crazy unhealthy. Some days its nice to get home and have it all done for you.
Calbert D.
Burlington
I bought this product looking for an easy to put together a meal for my family of four. However after I cooked the chicken on the stovetop, things really took a turn. My son bit into his piece of chicken and it was nasty! I will never buy this again. I was so disappointed.
Cynthia L.
Fort Worth, TX
this is a great filling meal that takes about 10 minutes in a skillet and tastes like you took longer. The seasoning is good and not over powering and makes a good impression for such little prep time