BY BERTOLLI

Penne Alfredo with grilled chicken, tomatoes and Portobello mushrooms.

ALEXIS P.
Long Beach , Ca
Pretty expensive but very yummy. Only feeds two people but I do love how fresh everything tastes. If you are busy and want something for yourself and your husband cook this quickly and you will be sure to impress.
Kaleigh L.
This is such an easy and tasty dinner for me in my husband on nights that I work. It only takes about 20 minutes to cook. The only con is that I wish it had more sauce but it is still delicious! I usually pick mine up from Wal-Mart or Publix! I have recommend to other friends! Hope my review was helpful (:
Amie W.
Calera, AL
These are decent little meals for two of you want an easy, quick meal and don't have a lot of time to spare. They're fairly yummy as well which doesn't hurt.. I do think they're a little overpriced for what you get.
Crystal B.
This is very tasty. Is it gourmet? No, but when you're too exhausted to bother caring, it's a lot better than a bowl of cereal for supper. Honestly, it tastes like something you'd get at Olive Garden. I'm okay with eating this.
Amanda  G.
Rogers, AR
I love skillet meals! They make a quick, easy meal when you don't really feel like putting in the effort. I like this particular one okay, but I don't normally buy bertolli.
Kristin H.
Waukesha, WI
Skillet meals are always a go to in our house. They aren't as good as homemade but do the trick in a pinch.
David M.
Tucson, AZ
These are good especially if you have fancy taste. Despite the price, its good and worth the cost