Bertolli® Carbonara Sauce

A decadent combination of rich cream, savory cheeses and smoky bacon.

INGREDIENTS:

Water, Cream, Soybean Oil, Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Enzyme Modified Egg Yolk, Modified Corn Starch, Butter (Cream, Salt), Bacon Bits [Bacon (Cured With Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Nitrite), Smoke Flavors], Salt, Roasted Garlic, Whey, Whey Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Yeast Extract, Spices, Paprika And Annatto Extractives (Color). Contains: Egg, Milk.

Alfredo or spaghetti sauce?
Does this taste good?
Is this creamy? Or watery?
Start your review of Bertolli® Carbonara Sauce!
St Petersburg, FL
Super tasty sauce. My mom's been using this for years in her chicken or shrimp Alfredo.
Bertolli® Carbonara Sauce uploaded by Wendy A.
Purchased at: Publix
I have always love the taste of this sauce. It’s so easy you just boil your pasta and you put it on top of the boiled and cooked pasta and that’s it. I will recommend you to boil the pasta with the sauce all together at low temperature because that way the past all labs are the wonderful taste of this sauce. The price was great because I got a special discount where I bought one and got one free.
Charlotte, VT
Bertolli® Carbonara Sauce After using this creamy product I can honestly say that it is so darn good! I love garlic and this sauce really holds true. The spices in this sauce are just the right amount, and I really like that it is in a jar not plastic! Plastic sucks, and changes the taste, I highly recommend Bertolli!
Biloxi, MS
I love this pasta sauce!! It is so rich in flavor, but can easily be made up. I sometimes add a little Cheyenne pepper to this sauce to add a little zing to it! I love to prepare this with pasta noodles usually, but adding chicken would be fantastic too. This is a great option when you're not sure what to make for dinner and want to make something quick!
Blairsville , PA
I recently tried this for the first time and oh my goodness it was so good. I was making shrimp Alfredo for my fiancé and I and didn’t have time to make homemade sauce so I grabbed this one since it was the most expensive (I figured that would mean it was good lol) and I’m so glad I did. Totally worth the price would recommend
Meredith, NH
If I'm in a pinch and dont have the time to make a homemade sauce, this is the next best thing. This is what my mama used while I was growing up. I would always prefer homemade but this is a delicious jarred sauce. It has a much nicer taste than other jarred alfredo sauces I've tried.
Bertolli® Carbonara Sauce uploaded by Jessica S.
This is a staple in my pantry! My family enjoys pasta at least once a week so I'm always looking for this sauce. The price point is great. The flavors are rich and delicious. I recommend this to everyone. This item is so versatile in so many recipes, buy it - use it - you wont regret it
Best brand of sauce you could get from a store. It’s not as good as homemade but is surely a close second! This sauce is DELICIOUS! There’s nothing like it (other than homemade of course). High quality store bought sauce. Good to have a couple of these in the pantry to make quick meals.
Me encanta esta salsa para pasta porque tiene un Rico sabor a queso parmesano queda bien con todas las preparaciones de pasta. Dentro de su contenido nutricional lo que yo más observó cuando compró de este tipo de pastas es el colesterol este producto por ejemplo solamente tiene un 12% lo cual para las personas que llevan una dieta decidan
I am a huge pasta eater. I have tried many alfredo sauces, and this is my favorite one. I have tried the ragu and other brands and this is the best. One thing I do love is how many flavors Bertolli offers in alfredo sauce. I love the basil kind! and the kind with mushrooms! If anyone asked me to recommend an alfredo sauce, it would be this one.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...