Bertolli® Carbonara Sauce uploaded by Catherine M.

BY BERTOLLI

A decadent combination of rich cream, savory cheeses and smoky bacon.

INGREDIENTS:

Water, Cream, Soybean Oil, Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Enzyme Modified Egg Yolk, Modified Corn Starch, Butter (Cream, Salt), Bacon Bits [Bacon (Cured With Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Nitrite), Smoke Flavors], Salt, Roasted Garlic, Whey, Whey Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Yeast Extract, Spices, Paprika And Annatto Extractives (Color). Contains: Egg, Milk.

Ariel T.
Sunrise , FL
Love this sauce when I am looking for something creamy but maybe I'm not looking for something as full bodied as other white sauces. I always get this from Target or Publix. If you're on a diet, this product is not for you. It does tend to be on the fattier side because it is a cream based sauce and the sodium levels can also be on the high side. But the flavors are always great!
Catherine M.
Memphis, TN
This is one of the two Bertolli That I love .Since I have a Tomato Allergie this is really great .I really love the flavor of this sauce and I don't have to add salt to my spaghetti.
Hannah W.
I really enjoy Bertolli's sauces, but I find that they are often comparable to other brands. I usually skip out due to expense. This flavor is a little too strong for my tastes, as well.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
This sauce wasn’t my favorite as it had a bold smoked flavor to it. It seemed too artificial to me. I enjoyed the creaminess of the sauce though.
Gabby Y.
Fort Benning, GA
The good is that the bacon flavor is strong... But sometimes overpowering. Make sure you WANT a strong bacon flavor if you use this!!