Bertolli® Carbonara Sauce

A decadent combination of rich cream, savory cheeses and smoky bacon.

INGREDIENTS:

Water, Cream, Soybean Oil, Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Enzyme Modified Egg Yolk, Modified Corn Starch, Butter (Cream, Salt), Bacon Bits [Bacon (Cured With Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Nitrite), Smoke Flavors], Salt, Roasted Garlic, Whey, Whey Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Yeast Extract, Spices, Paprika And Annatto Extractives (Color). Contains: Egg, Milk.

Alfredo or spaghetti sauce?
Does this taste good?
Is this creamy? Or watery?
Start your review of Bertolli® Carbonara Sauce!
Charlotte, VT
Bertolli® Carbonara Sauce After using this creamy product I can honestly say that it is so darn good! I love garlic and this sauce really holds true. The spices in this sauce are just the right amount, and I really like that it is in a jar not plastic! Plastic sucks, and changes the taste, I highly recommend Bertolli!
Biloxi, MS
I love this pasta sauce!! It is so rich in flavor, but can easily be made up. I sometimes add a little Cheyenne pepper to this sauce to add a little zing to it! I love to prepare this with pasta noodles usually, but adding chicken would be fantastic too. This is a great option when you're not sure what to make for dinner and want to make something quick!
Blairsville, PA
I recently tried this for the first time and oh my goodness it was so good. I was making shrimp Alfredo for my fiancé and I and didn’t have time to make homemade sauce so I grabbed this one since it was the most expensive (I figured that would mean it was good lol) and I’m so glad I did. Totally worth the price would recommend
Meredith, NH
If I'm in a pinch and dont have the time to make a homemade sauce, this is the next best thing. This is what my mama used while I was growing up. I would always prefer homemade but this is a delicious jarred sauce. It has a much nicer taste than other jarred alfredo sauces I've tried.
Me encanta esta salsa para pasta porque tiene un Rico sabor a queso parmesano queda bien con todas las preparaciones de pasta. Dentro de su contenido nutricional lo que yo más observó cuando compró de este tipo de pastas es el colesterol este producto por ejemplo solamente tiene un 12% lo cual para las personas que llevan una dieta decidan
Mineral Springs, NC
I am a sucker for some Alfredo sauce since I don't like red sauce. This is my favorite brand and I have tried them all. It is smooth and creamy and makes you feel like you are eating at a fancy Italian restaurant in the comforts of your own home.
Vancouver, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product. The only store bought alfredo i use . This goes amazing with bbq chicken, i would recommend this to everyone!!! #amazing . I personally would leave it just the way it is. Not super healthy. I would forsure 100% buy again
St Louis Park, MN
This is my go to Alfredo sauce. I buy it in bulk at Costco because I can use it on anything. It is not the best for you but it is delicious. I have course use it on different types of pasta but sometimes I’ll even dip other foods in it.
San Leandro
I enjoy sauces that don’t require too much additional seasoning for taste and this one is one of my go to sauces. I do however add a little creamer in the car after putting it in the pot to get the remaining sauce that’s left in the jar.
LaPorte
Bertolli is my go to favorite sauce. Love that they make so many varieties and this is so good. The high quality melty delicious cheese is amazing. The garlic gives it such good flavor and is a great addition. So good in any pasta dish.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...