BY BERTOLLI #77 in Pasta Sauce

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Bertolli® Arrabbiata Sauce.
Restaurant-quality.
Since 1865.
Spicy tomato & red pepper.
Made with 100% Bertolli® olive oil.

Buy on Walmart
lindsay F.
I love the spiciness of this sauce it's great for seafood I like to make pasta tomorrow it's a dish that we serve at my work but it's very easy to make and this is really good it has nice flavor you can also make many different dishes with it I also like to use it with my lasagna to give a little bit of Kik
Yulianna O.
Hollywood , FL
I love Bertolli sauces!! They are so delicious and high quality!! Specially the ones that are tomato based, you can taste the great tomato flavor in it and doesn't taste processed.
Kristen R.
Roseville, CA
I usually get the Prego traditional sauce and I am very picky about spaghetti because I don't like much but this sauce is so good! And it;s cheaper and I use it for home made pizza as well. Great!
Carol  .
Delta, PA
My family loves the sauce at Sam's Club is carried in a three pack so makes it easier for me to grab and go specially when we need a quick meal
Stephanie R.
One of my favorite pasta sauces! Hands down the best, even your Kids will love it! Which is saying a lot cause kids are picky eaters!
Andrea R.
I really like this brand of pasta sauce but they have other variations and flavors that I like better than this one
Sandra W.
If you love spice like me then this is the sauce for you. The sauce is real good served over whole weat pasta
Jeri H.
Champaign, IL
I love bertolli sauces. I have not tried this one yet but will next time I go to the store
Rebecca M.
Carleton, MI
This tastes so yummy. Definitely recommend it I like to mix it with the meat sauce though.
Emilee F.
Smithville, TN
This is amazing sauce, especially for your favorite pasta, it makes good for spaghetti.
Jacqueline F.
Is this product vegan friendly?
Traci T.