BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Buy on Walmart
Paula B.
Cookeville, TN
We love Bertolli's Alfredo sauces. Sometimes when we make homemade pizza crusts, we will use Bertolli's Alfredo sauce instead of pizza sauce. Makes the most creamy pizzas and when you use mozzarella and other cheeses, it melts so easily and gives you the most perfectly stringy pizza's
Amber M.
Floydada, TX
Bought this at the grocery store to make for my picky husband and he even loved it! I just boiled the noodles and sautéed some chicken breast cut them into slices and added to the noodles and it was awesome!
Amber B.
This is my favorite! It’s rich & creamy. I used to think that all Alfredo sauces in a jar were created qual. I was wrong. This is the only one I buy now. It’s reasonably priced & yummy. I buy it at my local Walmart!
Meyling M.
Jacksonville , FL
I love this salsa alfredo as nothing works for me for several things. It serves me for spaghetti. Making a chicken is delicious and I like it. This one is a bit thick and I like that.
Belkys R.
Bronx
Excellent source and Serve with pasta
Meats or seafood
Refrgerate after opening
Is fat calories
Brandy L.
Crestview, FL
Great quick fix when I don’t feel like making homemade sauce. Tastes the best in my opinion.
Yanibell P.
New York
Bertolli takes the cake with past sauces. This is such a great one too. I make fettucini alfredo with shrimp with this sauce and it makes it taste so yummy. It's so flavorful and cheesy too. A very delicious sauce.
Tasha B.
I use this product with every noddle idea i cook absolutely amazing brand of products quality highly recommend
gailyed mosqueda V.
Doral, FL
Excelente salsa Alfredo con parmesano.... No hay nada mejor para ponerle a la pasta.... ideal para una rica cena rapida porque ya viene lista para servir.... Tambien es perfecta para usar como aderezo para ensaladas y como dip
Lays B.
Orlando
Eu amo esse molho! É o meu favorito! Muito uso. Toda semana eu faço uma pasta com ele. Eu costumo fazer uma pasta de frango com ela. E eu também faço um arroz com camarão e esse molho. Parece ótimo.
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom