BY BERTOLLI #3 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Raquel S.
Buckley, MI
Pretty good time save when I don't have time to make my own sauce. Good flavor and consistency
Lauren R.
Wadsworth, OH
I use this to make chicken Alfredo and it's absolutely delicious. I have tried many other brands and this is definitely my favorite
Rosa B.
Wynne, AR
This is good for a bottled sauce but not homemade. Nice for a quick meal. I have used it with chicken and broccoli over noodles and my family likes it.
Ellen S.
Cincinnati, OH
Liked it better than most. Thick and creamy just not what I was expecting. Went well with the meal that I made.
Renee B.
Gainesville , TX
This is a great Alfredo. It's has great flavor. It's super convenient to have a jar of Alfredo on hand. I love to use this sauce with some smoked sausage and pasta noodles.
Asma M.
Florida
Great taste. Can be used in pasta for a yummiest lunch/dinner. Also tastes good with steaks or in lasagna
BkAllday N.
Tampa, FL
I use this Bertolli Alfredo sauce pretty often my family loves it I do add other ingredients to it however I find it super affordable and delicious
Meagan N.
Columbia, SC
This it's the best Alfredo sauce hands down!! I am a big fan of Alfredo sauce and love to put it on everything from meat to veggies. This is my go to Alfredo sauce! It is flavorful and not watered down like some others I have tried.
Vanessa S.
Florence, KY
This is one of my favorite sauces. it's so good and you do not need to manipulate the flavor.
Renee Z.
Vero Beach, FL
Bertolli Alfredo Sauces are the only Alfredo sauces that I will buy. They have a depth of flavor like no other--rich and complex. I have made Alfredo sauce from scratch and don't find it to be worth the trouble when I can buy these!
Amanda R.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom

back