BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Buy on Walmart
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Very good sauce, I love it. I make all different kind of alfredos with it. I pair it with chicken or shrimp.
Austin L.
The BEST Alfredo sauce for a quick and absolutely delicious meal. I know a lot of people are quick to judge jar sauces and often think there's no way a jar sauce can compare to the real deal etc. etc. and typically I am one of those people, but I got lucky when I tried this sauce because now I always keep a jar in the pantry.

We eat Alfredo on those nights when we don't feel like cooking a 5 star dinner. We boil some penne, throw on the sauce, and add Parmesan on top for a more authentic and flavorful dish. The Parmesan makes the meal, definitely give it a try!
Anna M.
Waco, TX
When I don't feel like going through the trouble to make Alfredo sauce but want something that still taste good, I go for this. It's so good in my Alfredo chicken lasagna. I always double up on the sauce because the noodles and chicken soak it all up.
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Sometimes, you break out the cheese and the cream and the pot and make your own alfredo sauce that makes you feel like a real Italian in Tuscany,...

And sometimes, life gets in the way and you just don’t have the time or energy to make a good alfredo completely from scratch. That’s when you grab a jar of Bertolli. It’s creamy, seasoned very well, and one jar coats your pasta dish very generously. You can add sundried tomatoes, or a little fresh garlic, but this sauce is fantastic just by itself. I buy the two pack at Walmart and feel that the price is very reasonable for how much use I get out of it.

This is a tasty jarred sauce that will make you feel a little better about your busy schedule and the fact that you didn’t make it yourself. But you bought the sauce, and opened the jar, so you still get credit. Good job.
Brinia E.
Love love love this sauce!!! It tastes amazing and it's super convenient for a quick pasta dish.

Highly recommend!
Amanda P.
Napoleon, OH
I got this to make a pasta bake and it was the perfect sauce for the recipe! It's creaminess and texture was the perfect balance for the dish! It's a staple in my pantry!
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
One of my favorite sauces for making anything Alfredo! It's still a different taste than what one would be used to from a restaurant but for a jar version, it's the best I've tried! It has a great flavor without being too overwhelming.
Frances V.
Turlock, CA
I love this Alfredo sauce and so does my family. It's definitely a go to when we are having pasta at home.
Sydney d.
Saint Cloud , MN
Love love love this Alfredo sauce, it's so creamy and cheesy your whole family will love it!!
Morgan Y.
This is my favorite Alfredo sauce!! I use it every time. I've tried recipes and tons of other brands but once I found this I've never looked back.
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom