BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Buy on Walmart
Elleine S.
I hate jar Alfredo sauce. It’s so gross it takes no time to make your own and it would taste sooooooo much better! Don’t waste your time with this junk.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
I purchased this at Walmart for around $4. We were very disappointed. To be fair we haven't found any pre made alfredo we do like.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
Gross, gross, gross. After trying this I have vowed to never use sauce from a jar ever again. It isn't that hard to make alfredo sauce at home, and its at least ten times better. Do yourself a favor... Just learn to make it yourself.
Claire G.
Got this only because my boyfriend wanted to make pasta. I'm not a huge fan of Alfredo sauce but this was probably the worse I've tasted.
Leyna J.
Woodstock, GA
Completely unimpressed. The sauce had hardly any flavor and was a tad chalky. I added garlic and it was still very bland. I ended up pulling other stuff together to save the pasta dish I needed this for due to the blandness of the sauce. Total disappointment.
Aaron A.
It was alright, but you could hardly taste any flavor from it. We still prefer to make our own. it really is hard to find a really good jar Alfredo Sauce.
Crystal L.
This product has a horrible processed taste. Not only is it cheaper to make your own, it tastes way better also! I do not recommended this product unless of course you don't mind a yucky Alfredo sauce.
Alexandra W.
Lake View, NY
I was not a fan of this sauce. It had a horrible aftertaste, like there were chemicals or some sort of preserver in the sauce. Do not recommend.
Delshay G.
I wasn't really a huge fan, it was okay I just don't really prefer jarred Alfredo sauce ever since I began making my own homemade Alfredo. But I would try it again if I didn't feel like doing it and needed and easy dinner.
Sara L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Doesn't really taste like homemade. Poor product to even consider itself Italian. Would not buy again but it was better than nothing.
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom