BY BERTOLLI #3 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Elleine P.
I hate jar Alfredo sauce. It’s so gross it takes no time to make your own and it would taste sooooooo much better! Don’t waste your time with this junk.
Maggie B.
Lithia, FL
I did not like this at all; the taste was off and it was bad Alfredo. I may have just gotten a bad container but I haven't tried since
Crystal L.
This product has a horrible processed taste. Not only is it cheaper to make your own, it tastes way better also! I do not recommended this product unless of course you don't mind a yucky Alfredo sauce.
Corrie R.
Cabot, AR
So sweet and bland. This sauce is really awful. About all it has going for it is that it's cheap and thick. You really are better off making your own alfredo sauce (which isn't hard at all!).
lily a.
oklamhoma
I don't really like the Alfredo but its pretty good but I'm picky on alfredo and this one is really just not my taste
Kathryn L.
Ugh! Alfredo is so simple to make...literally 3 ingredients. Tried this stuff in a pinch, and it's disgusting. Watery. No sign of butter or cheese. Just make the real thing.
Stephanie H.
Shelburn, IN
I don't like this Alfredo sauce. It tastes like cream of mushroom without the mushroom
Alexandra W.
Lake View, NY
I was not a fan of this sauce. It had a horrible aftertaste, like there were chemicals or some sort of preserver in the sauce. Do not recommend.
Claire G.
Got this only because my boyfriend wanted to make pasta. I'm not a huge fan of Alfredo sauce but this was probably the worse I've tasted.
Leyna J.
Woodstock, GA
Completely unimpressed. The sauce had hardly any flavor and was a tad chalky. I added garlic and it was still very bland. I ended up pulling other stuff together to save the pasta dish I needed this for due to the blandness of the sauce. Total disappointment.
Amanda R.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?