BY BERTOLLI #3 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Jayme S.
Bald Knob, AR
I have tried making my own sauce many times, and unfortunately failed. Buying this amazing bottle saves me a lot of clean up. I just mix it with some cooked noodles, and chicken then I heat up the sauce with a bit of milk, and I've suddenly made a masterful meal without having to fight to make my own. The sauce itself just has an amazing flavor, and texture.
Debbie P.
Pasco, WA
This makes the best Alfredo I have had out of a jar. I think it is close to homemade Alfredo. Add some chicken and you have a nice quick dinner :)
Raquel S.
Buckley, MI
Pretty good time save when I don't have time to make my own sauce. Good flavor and consistency
Broni A.
Greenville, SC
I love this Alfredo sauce. It has a great flavor and my family loves it. It is a great price point and I can fond it my local grocery store.
Nikole D.
Portland, OR
I add Extra garlic and done Italian sausages to make this meal complete. since I can't eat Tomatoes, this is perfect for me.
Megan V.
This is the sauce that I use every time I make fettuccine alfredo. It's so simple because I don't need to reflavor the sauce. I cook the noodles then apply the sauce on top in the pot. Everyone always ask why my pasta is so good, this is my secret!
Kaila F.
This is my all time favorite pasta sauce. It’s really creamy and rich in flavor. It’s arguably the best Alfredo sauce I’ve ever tasted and I’m even talking about restaurants too
Ariana A.
Always tastes great and is perfect for a quick lazy dinner. I've even used it when other recipes have called for alfredo!
Tracy G.
London
One of my favourite pasta dishes is chicken and shrimp Alfredo. My go to sauce is Bertolli.  I've tried others and I've tried making my own and I come right back to Bertolli. The consistency and flavour are spot on. I always have a bottle of Betolli in my pantry.
Amber B.
This is my favorite! It’s rich & creamy. I used to think that all Alfredo sauces in a jar were created qual. I was wrong. This is the only one I buy now. It’s reasonably priced & yummy. I buy it at my local Walmart!
Amanda R.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?

Walmart