BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Buy on Walmart
Paula B.
Cookeville, TN
We love Bertolli's Alfredo sauces. Sometimes when we make homemade pizza crusts, we will use Bertolli's Alfredo sauce instead of pizza sauce. Makes the most creamy pizzas and when you use mozzarella and other cheeses, it melts so easily and gives you the most perfectly stringy pizza's
Roxanna O.
Killeen, TX
It is one of the ingredients for pasta!

Its texture is thick and creamy, just what I'm looking for.

Its flavor is delicious, and the bottle opens without difficulty, perfect for people who have altritis.

you find it in your nearest supermarket, I recommend it!
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
This is one of the best alfredo sauces if you aren't making your own from scratch you can get.  It isn't thin and soupy but a very thick sauce that has a good seasoning and easy to use with your recipes.  You can get this at most stores and it is price very low.
Amy W.
I use this product wheneve ri am in a hurry and don't have the ingredients to make my own homemade sauce! It's so good, and I love how it coats my pasta, normally I have to use two jars for my family because we love sauces!
Amber M.
Floydada, TX
Bought this at the grocery store to make for my picky husband and he even loved it! I just boiled the noodles and sautéed some chicken breast cut them into slices and added to the noodles and it was awesome!
Lays B.
Orlando
Eu amo esse molho! É o meu favorito! Muito uso. Toda semana eu faço uma pasta com ele. Eu costumo fazer uma pasta de frango com ela. E eu também faço um arroz com camarão e esse molho. Parece ótimo.
Courtney S.
This is hands down my go to jarred Alfredo sauce, whenever I decide to go that route. It has great flavors, you just HAVE TO cook it! If you add some garlic in there it is the best sauce around!
Meyling M.
Jacksonville , FL
I love this salsa alfredo as nothing works for me for several things. It serves me for spaghetti. Making a chicken is delicious and I like it. This one is a bit thick and I like that.
michelleday67 D.
Elk Grove, CA
Love Bertolli Alfredo with Aged Parmesan Cheese Sauce!  I use it on days when I don't have time to make it from scratch and it is just as good as homemade!  I always add a little cream, sherry, and salt & pepper to make it more homemade tasting but it is perfect just as is too!
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
This is my favorite Alfredo sauce. I usually do either penne or angel hair. The taste is what brings me in. I would pair with a great veggie to go with or a salad. I have tried others. This one keeps me coming back to it. I would recommend it! I will continue to buy it!
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom