BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

• Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?7 Answers
  • Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in ...4 Answers
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
This is my go to for my favorite pasta recipes when I don't make my own sauce. This is creamy and doesn't have that overpowering aftertaste like other alfredo products. I like that you can taste the savory flavor of the parmesan, and you don't really need to add anything else to it. Great with shrimp or chicken.
Gina S.
Cresson, Pa
Hello. Yes I am a chef. Not really. But whenever I throw together a quick pasta meal, the Bertolli Alfredo Sauce makes me feel like one. It has such great taste & almost undetectable that it came from a jar. Feel free to throw in some add ins that will compliment the dish like I do. Ex: extra cheese, fresh greens, marinated chicken. Super good & my family loves it!
Elizabeth C.
Bertolli Sauce is by far my favorite pasta sauce. Every style of their sauce that I've tried is delicious. They all have great flavors. My favorite is their Alfredo. Good jarred Alfredo is hard to find, but Bertolli has perfected it. It's not too expensive and is usually on sale. I love this brand. I will definitely buy this product again and again and again.
Adrianna D.
La Feria , TX
I love using this sauce when it comes to making chicken Alfredo. It has a strong rich flavor as well as a balanced amount of creamy and saucy ratio. I recommended trying this product next time you head to the grocery store or local market , it truly taste amazing and it's great for special occasions.
Stacey S.
Los Angeles, CA
OMG what can i say about this sauce other than its amazing. seriously ive tried to use other sauces cuz this tends to be abit pricey depending on where you shop, but no other alfredo sauce can compare to the deliciousness of bertolli, even if its not on sale i buy it anyways cuz its totally worth the extra money, i don't like other alfredo sauces, aside from making it from scratch this is the best your going to get. all of there sauces are great but the alfredo sauce is my favorite
Rey A.
Cambridge , MA
This product makes preparing a meal, especially if you're a college student with minimal cooking experience, so quick and easy! It takes 20-30 minutes to whip up a pot of Alfredo using this ready made sauce. If you have left overs, you can refrigerate the sauce for the next time you want pasta.
Roseanna M.
Enterprise, MS
Perfect for a quick meal, especially when it's just the kids. If my husband is not gonna make it home in time for dinner, this is great! Just boil my noodles then drain and add the sauce. Who needs meat? Lol.. It's got a very good flavor, definitely not an authentic or homemade flavor but it's good.
Amelia B.
Medford, MA
This sauce is delicious and rich. I'm always impressed by the complex flavors that Bertolli provides at such a good price. Try this sauce on any pasta dish. I had it with linguine, broccoli, and chicken, and they all worked well together! Overall a delicious meal thanks to this sauce!
Debbie S.
I am a Alfredo freak!!!! This is the only brand I buy to use for when I cook. It tastes so delicious. I make chicken penne Alfredo and its always a hit!!! I buy it from shop rite sometimes with a coupon. Usually Walmart because its easy to find and always in stock. I highly recommend this.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
My go-to sauce when I'm making chicken alfredo or chicken tortellini! Bertolli is the master of making rich and creamy sauces! It just makes a dish complete and ten times better. Add in a little shredded mozzarella and some garlic bread sticks on the side and bam- dinner's done.
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom