BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

• Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kylee M.
Centerville, OH
Bertolli's Alfredo Sauce is my absolute favorite Alfredo sauce EVER! If you want the taste of homemade Alfredo, but are too lazy or short on time to make your own, try this brand! I've tried many other Alfredo sauces, trying to go the cheap route, but I've learned that simply will not do when it comes to my Alfredo sauce! It's worth the money!
Chinuea M.
Chickasha, OK
Love this stuff. I use it all the time to make chicken Alfredo with my family. It's not too salty at all and has a smooth texture. As much as I would like to make it homemade, I don't really have the time due to my work schedule. For now, this will be an awesome substitute.
amanda w.
This is one of my boyfriends favorite sauces to put on pasta. He tends to buy multiple jars of different flavors at the same time when they're on sale and they last a while. We usually find them at Giant or Safeway. It is a great quality Alfredo sauce and would make a delicious pairing to any italian dish. Try the Carbonara one, it's delicious!
Bridgette P.
Eight Mile, AL
I rarely use pre made alfredo sauce as I like to make mine homemade but sometimes when I'm in a hurry I will use this. I like to add some cheese to make it a tad thicker, it's a little runny for my taste. However, it has a great flavor and my children love it! Easy to prepare just heat it up and pour over noodles. Quick dinner
Trisha M.
Jefferson, TX
I have to say I was very disappointed in this sauce. I had to add so much seasoning to this for it to even be half way appetizing. Even after all of that, my husband still didn't like it. I though it was OK. .....but not what I was hoping for. Before you buy this look up how to make it on your own. It's easier than you think and I can almost guarantee you'll like it 100 times better!
Michelle S.
This is the perfect alfredo sauce because it is very versatile. I've made it with chicken, vegetables and seafood. I've also made it with all different shapes of pasta and the sauce holds up to any protein or pasta. It is thick and rich and clings on to the food perfectly. The sauce is a perfect balance of cream and cheese flavor.
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
This is a Gluten free Alfredo that is light and creamy. I prefer it to other Alfredo sauces because I think it is the healthier and better tasting option. I purchased Bertolini Alfredo Sauce on a regular basis and am very satisfied with it. I use it not only with pasta but I pour it over my pork chops and it is so yummy.
Araceli T.
Tucson, AZ
This sauce is really good. I purchased it once to try it and it was very tasty. The sauce is very creamy and has such a great flavor without being too strong. The bottle was not very expensive but it tastes just like the expensive brands. I mixed in some shrimp to my pasta and I was very satisfied with the result.
Morganne M.
I'd have to say that I'm more of a fan of white/cream sauces than red sauces. Alfredo is definitely one of my favorites but you can definitely tell the difference between a good Alfredo and a bad alfredo. This brand of Alfredo is super creamy smooth and just better. I recommend it above all other Alfredo sauces.
Jessica B.
Mesa, AZ
Bertolli Alfredo Sauce is very good I used mine with some Pene noodles and left over chicken from the night before and it was very good! creamy, thick, didn't taste like it was packaged! but I did have to add some salt and a lot of pepper but that could just be me I have to be able to taste the pepper in my food!
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom