BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Buy on Walmart
Kristen K.
This is one of the better Alfredo sauces you'll find in a jar and in almost every supermarket. It has a very creamy texture, with the right amount of nuttiness from the Parmesan. It coats noodles very well, not too thin or thick. I typically add a little extra freshly grated Parmesan to my noodles and doctor up the flavor with a little garlic and some pepper, but overall this is a good sauce. I've also used it in my spinach artichoke dip to add the creamy texture and it's awesome!
Natalie R.
Clearwater, FL
I don't typically like jarred Alfredo sauce, so I was hesitant to try this. Alfredo is my husband's favorite sauce though, so I decided to give it a try, and I was pleasantly surprised. Bertolli is one of our favorite sauce brands, and this flavor was no different. The sauce was rich & creamy, without being too heavy. It is priced a little higher than some other brands, but you get what you pay for.
Valeria S.
Lauderhill
Bertollli Alfredo tiene una textura única y su sabor es espectacular. Esta salsa es espesa tiene cuerpo no es como las salsas regulares, y no tiene sabor a preservativos ni alimentos embotellados, la que lleva ajo esta sobrevalorada. Yo la uso regularmente porque amo los Spaguetti Alfredo, su costó es genial no es cara y su calidad es impresionante, no necesitas agregarle nada. Recomendada
Mary H.
Salem, OR
This is my favorite of all the premade alfredo sauces. I find that most of the sauces on the market are extremely bland but not this one. I have purchased this many times and will continue to do so. I love cooking up some chicken and mixing that and some cooked broccoli in with the sauce and noodles and it is delicious. and sometimes when I'm really just craving alfredo sauce I like to just heat some up in the microwave and dip some bread in it.
Danielle R.
Brooklyn, NY
This Alfredo sauce tastes just like every other jar, obviously not the real thing and obviously not restraint quality but were you really expecting that paying under 5 bucks for a jar of sauce? This is pretty good to just pull together a meal I actually enjoy the tastes of these "fake" Alfredo's sometimes I think I personally like these jars better then getting an Alfredo dish at some fancy place but I'm probably a rare case here lol
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
I'm Italian and usually make my own, so I can be pretty hard to impress with certain things like this haha. Out of the jar, I really don't like this sauce. But in a pinch, if you don't have the time/resources to make your own, this can be pretty darn good if you doctor it up yourself. Some milk or cream, grated cheese, chopped garlic or garlic powder and bam - yummy sauce that no one would have really guessed came from a jar!
Alice T.
Laurel, MD
Whenever I eat paste, I like to make my own "pink" sauce (instead of buying Vodka because it just doesn't taste the same). My personal "pink" sauce is a mix of tomato based sauce plus this Bertolli alfredo sauce!! You get wonderful paste with a flavor that's not too sour (from tomato) or too cheesy... it'll be in between, just right! You get to play with the sauce portions to find your own very personal perfect balance.
Chanti D.
Roslindale, MA
I use this every time I make chicken ziti and broccoli or any other creation I need Alfredo sauce for. It's not salty and has a nice consistency and texture. It's my go to Alfredo sauce and never fails me. I wish they sold it in bigger jars and had them available to purchase everywhere. All grocers don't carry it.
Angela S.
I love the Bertolli Alfredo Sauce. It's my go-to white sauce for pasta. The truth is, it's easy to make my own white sauce but why would I? The Bertolli Alfredo Sauce is affordable and readily available. So easy to use. You can really just toss it with freshly cooked pasta. What I do is heat it up with cheese and veggies, and then toss in the pasta.
amanda w.
This is one of my boyfriends favorite sauces to put on pasta. He tends to buy multiple jars of different flavors at the same time when they're on sale and they last a while. We usually find them at Giant or Safeway. It is a great quality Alfredo sauce and would make a delicious pairing to any italian dish. Try the Carbonara one, it's delicious!
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom