BY BERTOLLI #5 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Juli H.
Kewaskum, WI
Great for a meal when you have very little time. Heats well, doesn't separate while cooking or storing leftovers. Great with chicken or mushrooms, too.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
I love the taste of this sauce! I cannot stand most Alfredo because it tastes really salty to me and I dislike salt. It's fast, eaten, and affordable!
Brianna S.
Tastes good. I prefer a homemade Alfredo pasta dinner made with this over a restaurant one any day as long as it is spruced up with garlic and spices.
Rosa B.
Winona, MO
This is good for a bottled sauce but not homemade. Nice for a quick meal. I have used it with chicken and broccoli over noodles and my family likes it.
Grace G.
Norwalk, CA
This is a classic sauce, you can never go wrong with this. Add in veggies and chicken with pasta and you have yourself a delicious easy to make dinner!
Taneisha C.
Philadelphia, PA
Bertolli Alfredo Sauce taste really good. I've used her items like the dinner in the bag and the pasta sauce. i also like that it is reasonably priced.
Samantha G.
Pequea, PA
This sauce is super creamy and doesn't have an artificial taste. It is also seasoned pretty well for a store bought sauce. This is my go to lazy sauce.
Sabrina M.
Vail, AZ
I love Alfredo sauce, but this one just fell flat or me. I rathEr Buy the other brand. This sauce seemed very thin aND did not stick well to the pasta.
Samantha R.
Delicious for Chicken Alfredo! One of my fiance and I'd favorite sauces to use when we decide to make pasta! Creamy and smooth, with amazing taste! :D
DaNashia L.
My favorite sauce! So much robust flavor and it works well with any pasta or protein! I enjoy cooking it with a chicken & shrimp with angel hair pasta.
Amanda R.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton , IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?