BY BERTOLLI #3 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Brenda B.
Ocala, FL
Love the flavor and texture of the sauce. Smooth ad creamy always a family pleaser.heats up in minutes on the stove top. One meal the picky eaters love.
molly H.
Lancaster, OH
Bertolli Alfredo sauce,is so delish, it's creamy, and thick,not like other brands that are very watery like ,this product is 100%,would recommend to try.
Ivy A.
Central, SC
When I am in a rush to make chicken alfredo and can't make the sauce from scratch I go to Bertolli. Their sauce tastes so authentic and is very cheesy
Christina J.
Camden Wyoming, DE
It's rare that I enjoy a jar Alfredo sauce but this is one that I found to be yummy on its own , great for simple dishes like chicken or shrimp Alfredo
Phomaney H.
Saint Paul, MN
When I'm in a rush to cook I'll use jarred pasta sauce. It's easy to use and taste good too. Just add a few more seasoning and you're all set to east.
Brianna S.
Tastes good. I prefer a homemade Alfredo pasta dinner made with this over a restaurant one any day as long as it is spruced up with garlic and spices.
Ashley M.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite Alfredo sauce compared to every other brand. Not too thin, perfect taste, a little more expensive compared to the others but it's worth it.
Ashley D.
Gladstone, ND
Best Alfredo sauce I have had. Most of the canned sauces give off this old taste but this one has always tasted fresh and like home made Alfredo sauce.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
I love the taste of this sauce! I cannot stand most Alfredo because it tastes really salty to me and I dislike salt. It's fast, eaten, and affordable!
Brittany E.
Moncks Corner, SC
This is pretty darn yummy! I will always prefer to make my own but don't usually have time time. This has great flavor, it's creamy and just delicious
Amanda R.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?

Walmart