BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Buy on Walmart
Samantha G.
I usually make my own Alfredo sauce. but when I'm in a pinch, I always reach for this jar, rather than other brands. it has more of a "home made" taste.
Christi E.
Williams, AZ
Mix it with the Tomato sauce and you have a pink sauce the kids beg for! My children love this alfredo sauce. It's think and creamy but not overwhelming.
Lydia P.
Lexington, KY
This is the best Alfredo sauce. I only purchase this brand every time I'm having alfredo pasta. The variety of flavors and the price point are the best!
Beth M.
Morganton, NC
I use this sauce when making alfredo. The best recipe I use this sauce in all the time is when I make artichoke dip. If you haven't tried it you should.
Elleine S.
I hate jar Alfredo sauce. It’s so gross it takes no time to make your own and it would taste sooooooo much better! Don’t waste your time with this junk.
Lilly M.
Columbus, OH
This is Alfredo Sauce is perfect. I didn't know what to make one day and ended up making some chicken and plain pasta and this was the perfect addition.
Mike G.
Clinton, OH
This sauce makes it so easy to make a delicious fettuccine alfredo dish! I also love to add grilled chicken to my pasta, it's so good for a great price!
Savanna E.
Florence, SC
Alfredo that's easy even for the most unskilled chefs of the kitchen. Great for quick and easy dinners in my dorm. Amazing taste and always a good price.
Julianna C.
Cutler Bay, FL
This is my go to Alfredo sauce. My husband is so picky when it comes to his pasta and this just gives it such a good taste without being so overwhelming.
Jessica M.
Slidell, LA
I love this sauce for so many recipes! I put a bit in a pizza stuffed bell pepper and I like to use VERY LITTLE and add milk and flour to a healthy pasta
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom