BY BERTOLLI #3 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Andrea A.
The sauce was good on top of stuffed chicken raviolis. I would have liked it too have a little more flavor from spices. It mostly tasted like cheesy sauce.
Sarah L.
Grafton, MA
I'm not sure if I'm the biggest fan of this. But I don't think it's because of the actual product, I think it's because I don't really like Alfredo sauce.
Estee L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great flavors and spices in this pre-made alfredo sauce. I add a little but of oil to this, and boom, you have a great alredo that takes little to no time!
Kristin C.
One of my family's favorite dish starts with this sauce. When I can't make it from scratch I use this. So rich and creamy for fall and winter comfort food!
Mayra E.
It's hard to find a good Alfredo pasta sauce, but this one from Bertolli its a very good product. I either buy this one or the Preggo brand one as well. :)
Lydia P.
Lexington, KY
This is the best Alfredo sauce. I only purchase this brand every time I'm having alfredo pasta. The variety of flavors and the price point are the best!
Samantha G.
I usually make my own Alfredo sauce. but when I'm in a pinch, I always reach for this jar, rather than other brands. it has more of a "home made" taste.
Arista R.
Doral, FL
I love making my own alredo sauces but if you're in a hurry for a quick tasty alfredo just pour this onto a stove top and throw in your pasta! great taste
Brenda B.
Ocala, FL
Love the flavor and texture of the sauce. Smooth ad creamy always a family pleaser.heats up in minutes on the stove top. One meal the picky eaters love.
Lexi A.
Taste was a little off but over all it was a good purchase. Sauce was thick and coated the pasta and chicken well. I still prefer the ragu Alfredo sauce.
Amanda R.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?