BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Buy on Walmart
Sarah L.
Grafton, MA
I'm not sure if I'm the biggest fan of this. But I don't think it's because of the actual product, I think it's because I don't really like Alfredo sauce.
Denise R.
Sigel, PA
The Bertolucci Alfredo sauce was on sale one day so I thought I'd give it a try. To my surprise it the delicious. Creamy smooth and not over cheesy flavor
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this product!! The price point is extremely affordable and the quality is amazing. I love the texture and taste. I definitely recommend this brand!
Nat T.
This is my favorite Alfredo sauce. If I'm making chicken alfredo, this is what I use! other brands just don't hold up to the spices and flavor of Bertolli!
Estee L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great flavors and spices in this pre-made alfredo sauce. I add a little but of oil to this, and boom, you have a great alredo that takes little to no time!
Sarah D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Creamy and delicious with lots of flavor. Usually have add a lot of extra garlic and salt and pepper to season the sauce but this one is seasoned already.
Samantha C.
Mckinney, TX
Awesome Alfredo sauce and I have used this one a lot since my boyfriend loves fettuccine lol. It has a great flavor and it's really good the next day
Aaron A.
It was alright, but you could hardly taste any flavor from it. We still prefer to make our own. it really is hard to find a really good jar Alfredo Sauce.
Kristin C.
One of my family's favorite dish starts with this sauce. When I can't make it from scratch I use this. So rich and creamy for fall and winter comfort food!
Charisty B.
So Cream and yummy!!! When making my family an amazing Alferdo dish I always use Bertolli's. The flavor is great and the texture is so cream and filling!!!
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom