BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Buy on Walmart
Mia S.
Delicious, flavorful, rich and creamy Bertolli Alfredo sauce is all I use to my my Alfredo dishes or things that call for a white sauce. Its a pantry staple.
Yvonne G.
I find this Alfredo sauce to be ok... It's a tad lacking in flavor, not my favorite. You can definitely make it your own by adding spices and or vegetables.
Monica R.
I LOOOVE #pasta and this is probably my favorite Alfredo sauce. so creamy and rich. perfect with broccoli and chicken with bow tie pasta noodles. so so good!
Jessica P.
For chicken Alfredo I use this! This one is creamy and tastes amazing! I recommend it to anyone looking for the perfect sauce to use for your chicken Alfredo
Shanna H.
Cincinnati, OH
Great affordable Alfredo sauce to use for homemade chicken Alfredo. Only complaint is I wish the jars were a bit bigger. One isn't enough, but 2 is too much.
Kim S.
Las Vegas , NV
This is really part of my grocery list every month. This is my favorite alfredo sauce to use. Its a bit pricey compared to other brands but it tastes amazing
Estee L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great flavors and spices in this pre-made alfredo sauce. I add a little but of oil to this, and boom, you have a great alredo that takes little to no time!
Aaron A.
It was alright, but you could hardly taste any flavor from it. We still prefer to make our own. it really is hard to find a really good jar Alfredo Sauce.
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this product!! The price point is extremely affordable and the quality is amazing. I love the texture and taste. I definitely recommend this brand!
Madison B.
Wilkesboro, NC
This is simply the best tasting Alfredo Sauce I have ever bought from the store! I do not like any other sauce for my fettuccine Alfredo besides this one!
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom