BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

• Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kimberly S.
Las Vegas, NV
This is really part of my grocery list every month. This is my favorite alfredo sauce to use. Its a bit pricey compared to other brands but it tastes amazing
Jeannette M.
Las Vegas, NV
This was easy and convenient to have on hand in our pantry. If you are in a hurry you can add some veggies and noodles and your meal is done. Decent flavor.
Sarah L.
Grafton, MA
I'm not sure if I'm the biggest fan of this. But I don't think it's because of the actual product, I think it's because I don't really like Alfredo sauce.
Stephanie O.
Santa Rosa, CA
This is the only stuff I buy when making alfredo noodles or chicken alfredo. Soooo yummy and is a good base if you like to add things into your past sauce.
Madison B.
Wilkesboro, NC
This is simply the best tasting Alfredo Sauce I have ever bought from the store! I do not like any other sauce for my fettuccine Alfredo besides this one!
Mayra E.
It's hard to find a good Alfredo pasta sauce, but this one from Bertolli its a very good product. I either buy this one or the Preggo brand one as well. :)
Denise R.
Sigel, PA
The Bertolucci Alfredo sauce was on sale one day so I thought I'd give it a try. To my surprise it the delicious. Creamy smooth and not over cheesy flavor
Kelly P.
Erwin, TN
This was a delicious sauce. It made my pasta dish pop. It is a good value for the price I paid. It tasted as good as if I had ordered it from a restaurant.
Charisty B.
So Cream and yummy!!! When making my family an amazing Alferdo dish I always use Bertolli's. The flavor is great and the texture is so cream and filling!!!
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this product!! The price point is extremely affordable and the quality is amazing. I love the texture and taste. I definitely recommend this brand!
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom