BY BERTOLLI #3 in Pasta Sauce

INGREDIENTS:

Lucia S.
La Mesa, CA
I love the style sauce especially for fettuccine Alfredo this is one of the best sauces I found and do I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to try a sauce and basically anything from this brand is so good recommend
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
My favorite for having ravioli! I love how creamy it is. Easy peasy, great flavor! I just add to my ravioli make a salad and call dinner done! Great price wonderful value. Highly recommend.
Kaila F.
This is my all time favorite pasta sauce. It’s really creamy and rich in flavor. It’s arguably the best Alfredo sauce I’ve ever tasted and I’m even talking about restaurants too
Taylor T.
Saginaw, MI
Bertolli Alfredo sauce is one of the better tasting Alfredo sauces. I wish the jar was bigger. It does have a great cheese flavor and it is very creamy. It is always best used with fettuccini pasta.
Meyling M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this salsa alfredo as nothing works for me for several things. It serves me for spaghetti. Making a chicken is delicious and I like it. This one is a bit thick and I like that.
I almost never do online reviews but this sauce is worth it! Stumbled upon it at Costco when I decided to pick up some Alfredo for my spinach for semi-homemade creamed spinach. Didn't think I'd make it thru the 3 jars but did in less than 1 week! The creamed spinach was tasty without adding anything besides sauce, salt, and pepper. Even had for breakfast with eggs and leftover pasta with ham for a Carbonara-like dish...wow, was crazy delish! Was awesome with chicken, just broccoli, and tonight I'm having it with citrus dill baked salmon (picked up jar #4 from grocery store). Even embarrassingly found myself eating spoonfuls of it out of the jar by jar #2. Not as good as homemade, but as good/better than the average restaurant, and way better than other jar sauces (especially white ones)! Caution> could be addictive so watch your waistline!
Austin L.
The BEST Alfredo sauce for a quick and absolutely delicious meal. I know a lot of people are quick to judge jar sauces and often think there's no way a jar sauce can compare to the real deal etc. etc. and typically I am one of those people, but I got lucky when I tried this sauce because now I always keep a jar in the pantry.

We eat Alfredo on those nights when we don't feel like cooking a 5 star dinner. We boil some penne, throw on the sauce, and add Parmesan on top for a more authentic and flavorful dish. The Parmesan makes the meal, definitely give it a try!
Sue K.
I have purchased the Bertolli Alfredo Sauce before and it's pretty good. I usually make mine from scratch but I have bought it twice when I was pressed for time. I was surprised I liked it. I am Italian and very picky when it comes to sauce. I have never bought red sauce and never will but I would buy the white save again. I grilled chicken, boiled some noodles and mixed the sauce in. Add a little salt n pepper and you'll be good to go.
Kristen K.
This is one of the better Alfredo sauces you'll find in a jar and in almost every supermarket. It has a very creamy texture, with the right amount of nuttiness from the Parmesan. It coats noodles very well, not too thin or thick. I typically add a little extra freshly grated Parmesan to my noodles and doctor up the flavor with a little garlic and some pepper, but overall this is a good sauce. I've also used it in my spinach artichoke dip to add the creamy texture and it's awesome!
Natalie R.
Clearwater, FL
I don't typically like jarred Alfredo sauce, so I was hesitant to try this. Alfredo is my husband's favorite sauce though, so I decided to give it a try, and I was pleasantly surprised. Bertolli is one of our favorite sauce brands, and this flavor was no different. The sauce was rich & creamy, without being too heavy. It is priced a little higher than some other brands, but you get what you pay for.
Amanda R.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?

Walmart