BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

• Do you make your own pasta?4 Answers
  • Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?7 Answers
  • Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in ...4 Answers
Brittany C.
This is my children's favorite sauce. Its gluten free which is why I buy it. It smells like death. I can't get over the smell to even want to eat it on anything. This the low stars. My children do adore it.
Alexandra H.
Greenwood, IN
Love alfredo and especially this brand! It tastes great and is so much easier than making from scratch! I usually buy at Meijer and they have great coupons and discounts! Would recommend and will always use!
Maria F.
Livermore , CA
This is one of my top 3 Alfredo sauces! I prefer it more than Ragu or any other sauces ! I do add some Parmesan cheese to it to make it a little more thicker but the taste of the sauce it’s self is delicious !
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
My favorite for having ravioli! I love how creamy it is. Easy peasy, great flavor! I just add to my ravioli make a salad and call dinner done! Great price wonderful value. Highly recommend.
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
This stuff isn't the best but it gives you that Alfredo flavor when you have little time. I'd much rather make Alfredo from scratch but if there is no other alternative it'll do.
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
I think this is the only brand that I actually like their alfredo sauce no matter what I always add a little seasoning of my own but their sauce is pretty good standing by itself
Taylor T.
Saginaw, MI
Bertolli Alfredo sauce is one of the better tasting Alfredo sauces. I wish the jar was bigger. It does have a great cheese flavor and it is very creamy. It is always best used with fettuccini pasta.
I almost never do online reviews but this sauce is worth it! Stumbled upon it at Costco when I decided to pick up some Alfredo for my spinach for semi-homemade creamed spinach. Didn't think I'd make it thru the 3 jars but did in less than 1 week! The creamed spinach was tasty without adding anything besides sauce, salt, and pepper. Even had for breakfast with eggs and leftover pasta with ham for a Carbonara-like dish...wow, was crazy delish! Was awesome with chicken, just broccoli, and tonight I'm having it with citrus dill baked salmon (picked up jar #4 from grocery store). Even embarrassingly found myself eating spoonfuls of it out of the jar by jar #2. Not as good as homemade, but as good/better than the average restaurant, and way better than other jar sauces (especially white ones)! Caution> could be addictive so watch your waistline!
Austin L.
The BEST Alfredo sauce for a quick and absolutely delicious meal. I know a lot of people are quick to judge jar sauces and often think there's no way a jar sauce can compare to the real deal etc. etc. and typically I am one of those people, but I got lucky when I tried this sauce because now I always keep a jar in the pantry.

We eat Alfredo on those nights when we don't feel like cooking a 5 star dinner. We boil some penne, throw on the sauce, and add Parmesan on top for a more authentic and flavorful dish. The Parmesan makes the meal, definitely give it a try!
Sue K.
I have purchased the Bertolli Alfredo Sauce before and it's pretty good. I usually make mine from scratch but I have bought it twice when I was pressed for time. I was surprised I liked it. I am Italian and very picky when it comes to sauce. I have never bought red sauce and never will but I would buy the white save again. I grilled chicken, boiled some noodles and mixed the sauce in. Add a little salt n pepper and you'll be good to go.
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom