BY BERTOLLI #1 in Pasta Sauce

• Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley V.
Chatham, ['', '', '']
Bertolli has my favorite Alfredo sauce, if I don't feel like making it from scratch. It's always priced fairly and usually on sale at our local grocery store.
Michelle R.
This is my favorite Alfredo sauce. It is rich and creamy.. I love to add chicken and broccoli with it to complete my meal. I have purchased this several times.
Cheryl H.
Keller, TX
Very good sauce. Could use some more flavor but very convenient to use for a quick dinner. Used with Alfredo noodles and grilled chicken. The family liked it!
Donneitha R.
This is happiness in a jar! I've tried making it myself and failed. This sauce is absolutely awesome and pulls my chicken spinach lasagna together in a pinch!
Molly Y.
Emporium, PA
Perfect for an easy meal. All you need is to boil up some pasta, heat up this Alfredo sauce. Mix them together and add anything else. Perfect for a good dinner
Ka Y.
Saint Paul, MN
I was at the grocery store and there wasn't my usual on the shelf so I grabbed this one and I do not regret it because it is light and delicious with my pasta.
Cherylyn P.
Hyannis, MA
My grandson loves this, when he comes to visit, it is the first thing he asks for. I think everyone should try it, I am sure you and your family will love it.
Ashley L.
Inver Grove, MN
This is the best store bought sauce I have tried and I've tried lots of them! It tastes great and the price is right. It is especially good on cheese ravioli!
Adriana A.
Pomona, CA
Love this sauce for quick dish. I hear it up with some sautéed mushrooms and butter, it's delicious! It's seasoned well, but can blend well with other flavors.
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA
Love this sauce..... actually my husband does the cooking, and he does dress this sauce up a bit. but it is really is great base to one of our favorite meals.
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
Is this a heavy alfredo sauce?
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Do they make this sauce with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in one can??
Khadidja F.
Do you make your own pasta?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What do you usually use this sauce on?
hind t.
Not the tomatoes but they do have mushroom